What’s new in Fortnite: Save the World thanks to the v21.30 Update
What was modified in Fortnite’s Creative Mode with the v21.30 replace?
Fortnite is attempting to preserve the sport as motivated and up-to-date as doable whereas they anticipate the subsequent season to start. The sport’s third season of Chapter 3 isn’t anticipated to finish for almost three extra months, concluding someday round the begin of October, and whereas massive issues like a re-worked inventive mode and first-person gameplay is being hinted at, the sport has largely disenchanted throughout the summer time months to preserve issues recent and new.
Did the v21.30 replace assist with the Creative Mode? No, probably not.
Yet, it did introduce some new modifications. Firstly the Prime Shotgun has been added to the Creative Mode, as was the new Player Marker choice. You also can now choose new places, like Deserted Fortress the WAterfall Gallery, and the Cuddle Tree Prop Gallery in your inventive maps.
The new Player Marker choice will now enable you to show details about the participant. Things like the nameplate, well being, protect, sources and and so forth can now be displayed over their heads for those who so want. It will even observe how far-off they’re from you in the sport. Not solely that however you may edit the icons on the marker whereas being seen on the fundamental map and mini-map as properly.
For extra info on the Player Marker, click on right here.
What different updates and fixes have been introduced to the Creative Mode?
Fortnite’s official web site has additionally up to date the inventive mode to embody the following modifications;
Prefab and Gallery Updates
- Added Creative-exclusive belongings making up Deserted Fortress, which options one Prefab and three Galleries.Deserted Fortress Prefab
- Deserted Fortress Floor & Stair Gallery
- Deserted Fortress Wall Gallery
- Deserted Fortress Prop Gallery
- Added the Waterfall Gallery.
- Added the Cuddle Tree Prop Gallery.
- You can now use the Search bar in the Color Picker and Icon Picker, to seek for a shade or icon by title. Any shade that doesn’t have a reputation is now related to its Hex Code illustration.
- The Icon Library has been expanded with a further 274 icons! This will have an effect on the following units:Accolade machine
- Ball Spawner machine
- Beacon machine
- Capture Area machine
- Explosive machine
- Map Indicator machine
- Objective Item Gallery
- Player Counter machine
- Player Marker machine
- Tracker machine
- A new Do Not Despawn choice has been added to the Creature Spawner and Creature
- Placer units. With this feature set to On, creatures received’t get despawned after they get too removed from the machine.
Prefab and Gallery Fixes
- Fixed a problem the place particular person belongings from the Iridescent Mountains Gallery couldn’t be positioned from the opened Gallery.
- Fixed a problem the place some belongings from the Sports Gallery didn’t have destruction VFX.
Corrected some textual content and spelling errors in the Creative UI.
- Fixed a problem the place gamers can be pushed by way of the Prop Manipulator machine when transferring close to it.
- Fixed a problem the place channels have been resetting on the Button machine.
- Fixed a problem with the Video Player machine not enjoying movies in sure conditions.
- Fixed a reminiscence situation with Item Spawners.
- Fixed a problem the place gamers couldn’t place autos inside the Skydome Volume machine.
- Fixed a problem with the Color Picker’s Search field in the Skydome Volume machine Customize panel.
- Fixed a problem involving the Campfire machine extinguishing itself with out receiving an extinguish sign.