Looking for the best Genshin Impact Venti build? As one of many extra mysterious characters in Genshin Impact, Venti’s job is to maintain enemies suspended in mid-air whereas switching to DPS targeted characters to unleash the ache. This five-star character does this through the use of a mix of ranged assaults and Anemo-based abilities (that’s wind to the remainder of us).
Once you may have Venti, he shall be invaluable when exploring new areas as his help abilities can amplify different components. Venti at present has boosted look charges within the present banner for the Genshin Impact 1.4 replace, so if you happen to’re fortunate sufficient to get Venti, you may simply pair him with Pyro characters to create burning tornadoes.
Wherever you’re within the sport, we suggest that Venti performs a help position, as his abilities are extra geared in the direction of enabling DPS targeted characters to dish out that additional injury. Venti does have some DPS potential, nonetheless, so we’ve included an incredible DPS build as nicely. So when you’ve got house for an Anemo-based character in your roster – and actually it’s best to make room for him if you happen to haven’t – right here’s what it’s good to get to create the best build for Venti in Genshin Impact.
Best Genshin Impact Venti help build
With this Anemo-based build, Venti’s means to recharge power is significantly enhanced, minimising the downtime of his Wind’s Grand Ode elemental burst. You’ll be creating loads of storms, which might all be buffed with different components, and earlier than lengthy the winds will rip any foes contained in the storm to shreds.
Your weapon decisions are between Favonius Warbow and The Stringless. If you wish to deal with getting extra power recharge, then the Warbow is the popular possibility as vital hits have an opportunity to generate orbs to replenish power. Upgrading the bow will be sure that this impact happens extra usually and reduces the time between vital hits. The Stringless is an efficient different because it boosts elemental talent and elemental burst injury, however this build works higher with the Warbow.
There are additionally a few artifact units that work nicely with this build. Equipping the Viridescent Venerer set with two objects offers you a 15% Anemo injury bonus, however having 4 will increase Swirl injury by 60%. It additionally decreases an enemy’s elemental resistance of the component infused by the Swirl by 40% for ten seconds, which amplifies the injury DPS characters do whereas your opponent is trapped within the winds.
The Nobelesse Oblige can also be fairly good, because it offers a buff to elemental burst injury by 20% with two objects outfitted, and will increase occasion member’s assault by 20% for 12 seconds after each elemental burst with 4 objects outfitted. Whichever artifact set you equip is as much as you, however each work nicely with the Favonius Warbow.
Best Genshin Impact Venti DPS build
While the help build could be very robust, it’s not the one approach you should use Venti successfully. He may hearth charged arrow pictures that pack a punch, with the best objects in fact. When utilizing this build, you’ll should be significantly good at hitting weak spots with charged pictures, as all of the weapon decisions that work depend on this little little bit of talent.
The solely artifact set that works is the Wanderer’s Troupe. With two objects, it will increase Venti’s elemental mastery by 80 factors, however crucially, it additionally buffs his elevated cost assault injury with a catalyst or bow by 35%, which is the important thing to this build.
As for the weapon decisions, there are two bows that work nicely. Sharpshooter’s Oath is the extra constant perk because it will increase injury by a major chunk, the worth of which fits up because the bow is upgraded. The Messenger does the same factor by growing the assault injury as vital injury as soon as each ten seconds. The numbers are far greater, 200% when totally upgraded, however the Sharpshooter’s Oath is extra dependable. Just keep in mind: each of those weapons solely set off if you happen to hit an enemy’s weak level.
Genshin Impact Venti skills
Normal assault: Divine Marksmanship
- Normal assault: Performs as much as six consecutive pictures with a bow.
- Charged assault: Performs a extra exact aimed shot with elevated injury. While you’re aiming the shot, winds will collect across the arrowhead, with a totally charged arrow dealing Anemo injury.
- Plunging assault: Fires a bathe of arrows in mid-air earlier than falling and placing the bottom. This offers area-of-effect injury upon affect.
Elemental talent: Skyward Sonnet
This talent summons a ‘Wind Domain’ on the enemy’s location, which offers area-of-effect Anemo injury and launches foes into the air. Holding the button summons a bigger Wind Domain, however has Venti within the storm’s epicentre, using into the air. It offers an area-of-effect Anemo injury to enemies, launching broken enemies into the air. Any enemy hit by both model of Skyward Sonnet will fall to the bottom slowly.
Elemental burst: Wind’s Grand Ode
Fires an arrow product of many coalesced winds. This creates an enormous storm that sucks in objects and enemies in its path to deal steady Anemo injury. If the storm comes into contact with Cryo, Electro, Hydro, or Pyro components, it’s going to deal further elemental injury of that sort. This can solely occur as soon as per use, so components can’t stack.
- Splitting Gale: Fires two further arrows per aimed shot. Each offers 33% of the unique arrow’s injury.
- Breeze of Reminiscence: Skyward Sonnect decreases enemy Anemo resistance by 12% for ten seconds. Enemies launched undergo an extra 12% Anemo resistance and bodily resistance whereas airborne.
- Ode to Thousand Winds: Increases the extent of Wind’s Grand Ode by three, as much as a most of 15.
- Hurricane of Freedom: When Venti picks up an elemental orb or particle, he receives a 25% Anemo injury bonus for ten seconds.
- Concierto dal Cielo: Increases the extent of Skyward Sonnet by three, as much as a most of 15.
- Storm of Defiance: Targets who takes injury from Wind’s Grand Ode, decreasing their Anemo resistance by 20%. If an elemental absorption has occurred, then the discount of resistance by 20% is of that component as a substitute.
Venti passive skills
- Embrace of Winds: Holding Skyward Sonnet creates an upcurrent that lasts for 20 seconds.
- Stormeye: Regenerates 15 power for Venti after the results of Wind’s Grand Ode finish. If elemental absorption has occurred, this additionally restores 15 power to all characters of the component absorbed.
- Windrider: Decreases all occasion member’s gliding stamina consumption by 20%.
If you’re out there for extra builds, oh boy do we’ve them. We’ve acquired the best Ganyu build, and a group of the best Diluc builds. We even have a group of builds in our best Genshin Impact characters for inexperienced persons if you happen to’d relatively follow the early characters you may unlock by taking part in the sport.
For the 1.4 replace, a future banner will introduce a brand new character, so you may learn up on the best Rosaria builds prematurely if you need. If your journey rank is a bit low, we even have some suggestions for Genshin Impact leveling.