Looking for the best Genshin Impact Lisa build? The chief librarian of the Knights of Favonius is without doubt one of the free characters which you can unlock very early into the sport. She’s primarily a assist character who specialises in Electro abilities and skills, whereas inflicting a standing ailment that reinforces the injury enemies take when hit by subsequent lightning injury.
Compared to the remainder of the Electro characters, Lisa isn’t one of many best characters in Genshin Impact, however the essential distinction right here is that she can also be free to unlock, which means you received’t have to make use of store purchases to unlock her. When in contrast towards the remainder of the free Genshin Impact characters, she might be one of many higher ones, and her Electro abilities are an enormous a part of that.
If you’re in search of a good strategy to assist your staff, then that is the best Genshin Impact Lisa build. It’s primarily centered on beautiful enemies with using her abilities, whereas bolstering both her assault or how a lot vitality she will regain. So let’s get to the build then, we could?
Best Genshin Impact Lisa assist build
The best build for Lisa is a assist build centered on empowering her Elemental Burst skill. It’s notably helpful for coping with bosses, however you sadly received’t be getting an excessive amount of out of it due to the conductive standing ailment being eliminated after each held button burst assault. Still, there are an entire bunch of things that you must contemplate equipping.
If you wish to gear Lisa in direction of injury output, equipping the Skyward Atlas is the best way to go. It will increase Lisa’s elemental injury by a big chunk, whereas additionally enabling her regular assaults to achieve a 50% probability to generate clouds that search close by enemies for 15 seconds. They can seem at the very least as soon as each 30 seconds, and deal on the very least 160% of Lisa’s assault injury. When upgraded totally, this goes as excessive as 320%.
On the opposite hand, chances are you’ll want to equip the Favonius Codex to assist refill vitality rapidly. Critical hits have at the very least a 60% probability (as much as 100%) to generate an elemental orb. This regenerates six vitality for the character and happens at the very least as soon as each 12 seconds, or down to 6 seconds when totally upgraded.
For the Artifacts, you might go massive on Noblesse Oblige for an enormous 20% enhance to Elemental Burst injury and the flexibility to bolster your get together member’s assault by 20% for 12 seconds (sadly this doesn’t stack).
Alternatively, choosing the Thundering Fury set offers a flat 15% Electro injury bonus, and in addition will increase the Genshin Impact elemental response injury attributable to the Overload, Electro-Charged, and Superconduct by 40% as soon as each 0.8 seconds. Triggering any of those results decreases elemental talent cooldowns by one second. If you’re simply enjoying with free characters, Amber and Kaeya present loads of possibilities to set off each Superconduct and Overload, so the Thundering Fury set is price investing in when you may.
Genshin Impact Lisa talents
Normal assault: Lightning Touch
- Normal assault: Perform as much as 4 lightning assaults that deal Electro injury.
- Charged assault: Consumes a certain quantity of stamina to deal area-of-effect Electro injury after a brief casting time.
- Plunging assault: Lisa plunges in direction of the bottom from mid-air, damaging all enemies in her path, dealing area-of-effect Electro injury when she hits the bottom.
Elemental talent: Violet Arc
Pressing the button unleashes a homing lightning orb. When the orb hits its goal, it offers Electro injury and applies a stack of a “conductive” standing ailment to enemies in a small area-of-effect. This impact could be stacked as much as 3 times.
When holding the button, after an prolonged casting time, lightning will strike enemies from the sky, dealing a considerable amount of Electro injury to close by enemies. The bolts will deal further injury based mostly on the conductive standing, however may also clear all stacks of this standing ailment from the enemy upon them taking injury.
Elemental burst: Lightning Rose
Summons a Lightning Rose that unleashes lightning bolts that encompass enemies and deal Electro injury. This will constantly emit lightning to knock again enemies, dealing Electro injury for so long as it persists.
- Infinite Circuit: Lisa recovers two vitality for each opponent hit whereas holding Violet Arc. There is a most of ten vitality that may be regenerated this fashion at anybody time.
- Electromagnetic Field: Holding Violet Arc will increase defence by 25% and Lisa’s resistance to interruption.
- Resonant Thunder: Increases the extent of Lightning Rose by three, as much as a most of 15.
- Plasma Eruption: Increases the variety of lightning bolts launched by Lightning Rose by a variety of 1 to 3.
- Electrocute: Increases the extent of Violet Arc by three, as much as a most of 15.
- Pulsating Witch: When Lisa takes to the sphere, she applies three stacks of Violet Arc’s conductive standing onto close by enemies. This impact happens as soon as each 5 seconds.
Lisa passive skills
- Induced Aftershock: Hits by charged assaults apply Violet Arc’s conductive standing to enemies.
- Static Electricity Field: Enemies hit by Lightning Rose have their defence decreased by 15% for ten seconds.
- General Pharmaceutics: When Lisa crafts a potion, she has a 20% probability to refund a portion of the supplies used to craft it.
This is the best Genshin Impact Lisa build we’ve tried out to date. The majority of characters do require hopping into the store for an opportunity to unlock them. If you handle to get the newest Cryo character, then remember to take a look at the best Ganyu builds. We even have a lot extra character guides for Anemo characters, together with the best Venti build and best Jean build, respectively.
For one of many higher Geo characters, we even have the best Albedo build that you need to use to bloom stunning, but high-damaging flowers. Finally, why not take a look at our best Klee build for explosive shenanigans, or the best Diluc builds when you want slicing and dicing with flaming swords. If none of those suit your get together fairly proper, maybe one of many Genshin Impact new characters will.