Looking for the best Genshin Impact Hu Tao build? Hu Tao wields a polearm and is a Pyro based mostly five-star character – the right mixture for a lethal DPS vendor. You can uncover a part of her backstory by collaborating within the Papilio Charontis Chapter story quest.
According to the sport’s lore, Hu Tao is the 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. She likes to trigger hassle and is alleged to have a really ‘punch-able face’. What makes Hu Tao an attention-grabbing character is her elemental ability which permits her to enter the Paramita Papillo state. In this state, all of her assaults grow to be Pyro assaults they usually obtain a harm increase based mostly on her max well being.
Pyro characters usually do effectively on our Genshin Impact tier checklist, however solely time will inform the place Hu Tao finally ends up. We are assured this build ought to remodel Hu Tao into one of many best DPS sellers in your complete sport.
BEST GENSHIN IMPACT HU TAO DPS BUILD
As talked about earlier, Guide to Afterlife is the important thing to dealing harm with Hu Tao as every of her assaults are remodeled into Pyro assaults. To get essentially the most out of this elemental ability, search for Genshin Impact artifacts that function well being, Pyro harm, and crit charge.
The four-piece Crimson Witch of Flames set is ideal for Hu Tao, rising her Overloaded and Burning harm by 40%, in addition to all Vaporize and Melt harm by 15%. There’s additionally the added perk you obtain when utilizing Hu Tao’s elemental burst, rising the two-piece set bonus from 15% to 50% of its beginning worth for ten seconds.
Similarly to the just lately launched Xiao, Hu Tao is a tough character to play because of her passive abilities, particularly Sanguine Rouge. Sanguine Rouge encourages the participant to maintain Hu Tao at 50% well being or beneath to obtain a 33% harm bonus, however this may be extremely dangerous in opposition to highly effective enemies. This places healers in a troublesome place as they should be taught to deal with Hu Tao in a different way in comparison with the remainder of the sport’s characters.
It’s troublesome to find out the best workforce composition involving Hu Tao, however we’d suppose it seems to be just like Diluc’s supreme social gathering. The concept is to create elemental reactions, so pairing any Cryo characters with Hu Tao ought to work effectively. Want to go for a glass cannon method? Try utilizing Ganyu alongside Hu Tao to activate Melt as usually as potential. If therapeutic Hu Tao proves to be too troublesome, it is perhaps best to make use of Zhongli as a help character as an alternative. Zhongli’s Jade Shields are nice for blocking incoming assaults, permitting you to maintain Hu Tao protected whereas sustaining her low well being.
The Genshin Impact beta revealed the Staff of Homa, a brand new five-star Polearm with a excessive assault bonus and demanding charge. This weapon includes a related impact to Sanguine Rouge; it boosts Hu Tao’s assault bonus by a further 1% of her max well being. If the Staff of Homa stays the identical because it was within the beta, this would be the go-to weapon for Hu Tao. If you don’t have any five-star Genshin Impact weapons, Deathmatch works effectively as its impact grants an assault and defence bonus relying on the variety of enemies on the battlefield.
GENSHIN IMPACT HU TAO ABILITIES
Normal assault: Secret Spear of Wangsheng
- Normal Attack: Performs as much as six consecutive spear strikes
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain quantity of stamina to lunge ahead, dealing harm to opponents alongside the best way
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the bottom beneath, damaging opponents alongside the trail and dealing AoE harm upon impression
Elemental Skill: Guide to Afterlife
Hu Tao consumes a set portion of her well being to knock the encircling enemies again and enter the Paramita Papilio state.
- Increases Hu Tao’s assault based mostly on her max well being on the time of getting into this state. Attack bonus gained this fashion can not exceed 400% of Hu Tao’s base assault
- Converts assault harm to pyro harm, which can’t be overridden by another elemental infusion
- Charged assaults apply the Blood Blossom impact to the enemies hit.
Increases Hu tao’s resistance to interruption
- Enemies affected by Blood Blossom will take Pyro harm each 4 seconds. This harm is taken into account elemental ability harm
- Each enemy could be affected by just one Blood Blossom impact at a time, and its period might solely be refreshed by Hu Tao herself
- Paramita Papilio ends when its period is over, or Hu Tao has left the battlefield or fallen
Elemental Burst: Spirit Soother
Commands a blazing spirit to assault, dealing Pyro harm in a big AoE. Upon putting the enemy, Hu Tao regenerates a share of max well being. This impact could be triggered as much as 5 instances, based mostly on the variety of enemies hit. If Hu Tao’s well being is beneath or equal to 50% when the enemy is hit, each the harm and well being regeneration are elevated.
Genshin Impact Hu Tao Constellations
- Crimson Bouquet: While in Paramita Papilio state activated by Guide to Afterlife, Hu Tao’s cost assaults don’t devour stamina
- Ominous Rainfall: Increases the Blood Blossom harm by the quantity equal to 10% of Hu Tao’s max well being on the time the impact is utilized. Additionally, Spirit Soother may also apply the Blood Blossom impact
- Lingering Carmine: Increases the Level of Guide to Afterlife by three. Maximum improve stage is 15
- Garden of Eternal Rest: Upon defeating an enemy affected by Blood Blossom that Hu Tao utilized herself, all close by allies within the social gathering (excluding Hu Tao herself) may have their crit charge elevated by 12% for 15 seconds
- Floral Incense: Increases the Level of Spirit Soother by three. Maximum improve stage is 15
- Butterfly’s Embrace: Triggers when Hu Tao’s well being drops beneath 25%, or when she suffers a deadly strike. Hu Tao is not going to fall on account of the harm sustained. Additionally, for the following ten seconds, all of her elemental and bodily resistance is elevated by 200%, her crit charge is elevated by 100%, and her resistance to interruption is vastly elevated. This impact triggers robotically when Hu Tao has one well being level left. Can solely happen as soon as each 60 seconds
Genshin Impact Hu Tao Passive Talents
- The More The Merrier: When Hu Tao cooks a dish completely, she has an 18% likelihood to obtain a further “suspicious” dish of the identical sort
- Flutter By: When Paramita Papilio state activated by Guide to Afterlife is over, all allies within the social gathering (excluding Hu Tao herself) may have their crit charge elevated by 12% for 15 seconds
- Sanguine Rouge: When Hu Tao’s well being is the same as or lower than 50%, her Pyro harm is elevated by 33%
And that’s all now we have for the best Genshin Impact Hu Tao build. You might need to take a look at our Genshin Impact new characters information which highlights the characters which are rumoured to be becoming a member of the anime sport’s roster sooner or later.