Looking for the best Eula build in Genshin Impact? Eula is among the Genshin Impact new characters becoming a member of the roster as a part of the 1.5. The different character being added to the sport within the Genshin Impact 1.5 replace is Yanfei, the four-star Pyro Catalyst consumer. Yanfei might be added to the sport first as she has been included in Zhongli’s occasion want banner, Gentry of Hermitage.
Eula would be the third five-star Cyro character within the sport, becoming a member of Ganyu and Qiqi. Five-star Cryo characters traditionally do very nicely in our Genshin Impact tier listing, so we extremely suggest protecting an eye fixed out on Eula as she has the potential to turn out to be one of many sport’s best characters.
As a Cryo Claymore consumer, Eula is more likely to match Diluc when it comes to uncooked bodily harm output judging by her leaked base stats. She’s a fast-paced character who builds up stacks to deal harm, and advantages from buffs to her bodily harm and assault velocity. To assist her scale higher as a harm seller, it’d be sensible to place her in a group that may present debuffs.
Genshin Impact Eula DPS build
As talked about above, when kitting out Eula, we wish to deal with weapons that add to her substantial base bodily harm. The Song of Broken Pines claymore seems to be prefer it was tailor made for Eula, with an enormous 49 base harm, and a bodily harm % secondary. Eula has the very best base assault of all Claymore customers, so this combines to create over a thousand base assault at degree 90. Its particular means will increase assault by 16%, and grants the wielder a Sigil of Whispers when hitting opponents with charged or regular assaults. This can stack as much as 4 instances, and after the fourth stack, the stacks are consumed, and all close by characters obtain the banner-hymn buff for 12 seconds, which will increase assault velocity by 12% and assault by 20%.
If you may’t get your fingers on the Song of Broken Pines, one other nice five-star weapon is Skyward Pride. It additionally has a excessive base assault with 48, and its secondary stat provides Energy Recharge %, which is helpful for Eula. Its particular passive will increase all harm by 8% and after utilizing an elemental burst, regular, or charged assault, it creates a Vacuum Blade that does 80% of your assault as harm to opponents alongside its path.
Other good options are the Skyrider Greatsword, which has a excessive base assault and bodily harm secondary stat, or the Prototype Archaic for its likelihood to proc extra assault harm in an AoE. Serpent Spine is an effective selection, however you want a defend character to forestall her from taking harm.
The best artifacts for Eula are the Pale Flame two-set, which will increase bodily harm by 25%. The four-set can also be good, however solely in case you have Eula’s second constellation, because it procs when an elemental ability hits your opponent. This occurs extra ceaselessly with C2, because it reduces your cooldown of Icetide Vortex’ maintain mode. You lose these buffs too quick for those who don’t have the second constellation. Instead, we suggest the Bloodstained Chivalry two-set, which additionally will increase bodily harm by 25%, stacking with the bonus from Pale Flame.
GENSHIN IMPACT EULA ABILITIES
Normal assault: Favonius Bladework
- Normal Attack: Performs as much as 5 consecutive strikes
- Charged Attack: Drains stamina to carry out steady slashes, culminating in a single highly effective slash on the finish of the sequence
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the bottom beneath, damaging opponents alongside the trail and dealing AoE harm upon impression
Elemental Skill: Icetide Vortex
Grimheart is a mechanic distinctive to Eula – every stack will increase Eula’s defence and resistance to interruption.
- Press: Slashes shortly, dealing Cyro harm
- Hold: Eula slashes forwards, dealing AoE Cyro harm to surrounding enemies, and consumes all of the stacks of Grimheart she possesses
- Each stack of Grimheart is transformed into an Icewhirl Brand, dealing Cryo harm to close by enemies and reduces their Physical and Cryo resistance
- Eula positive factors a stack of Grimheart with every Icetide Vortex assault, as much as two instances
Elemental Burst: Glacial Illumination
Upon activation, Eula’s greatsword offers Cryo harm to close by enemies and creates a Lightfall Sword that follows her round for a sure length. While on this kind, any of Eula’s regular assaults, elemental abilities and elemental bursts that deal harm to opponents will cost the Lightfall Sword via vitality stacks as soon as each 0.1s.
When Glacial Illumination ends, Lightfall Sword explodes, dealing bodily harm to close by enemies. The quantity of harm this assault offers depends on the variety of vitality stacks the Lightfall Sword has accrued. If Eula is swapped out for a distinct hero whereas Glacial Illumination is energetic, or she dies on the battlefield, the Lightfall Sword will instantly explode.
Genshin Impact Eula Constellations
- Lawrence Pedigree: Increases the Level of Glacial Illumination by three. Maximum improve degree is 15
- The Obstinacy of One’s Inferiors: Lightfall Swords deal 25% elevated harm in opposition to enemies with lower than 50% well being
- Chivalric Quality: Increases the Level of Icetide Vortex by three. Maximum improve degree is 15
- Noble Obligation: Lightfall Swords created by Glacial Illumination begin with 5 stacks of vitality. Normal assaults, elemental abilities, and elemental bursts have a 50% likelihood to grant the Lightfall Sword a further stack of vitality
Genshin Impact Eula Passive Talents
- Aristocratic Introspection: When Eula crafts character expertise supplies, she has an 10% likelihood to obtain twice the quantity of supplies
- Roiling Rime: If two stacks of Grimheart are consumed upon the Hold model of Icetide Vortex, a Lightfall Sword Remnant might be created that explodes instantly, dealing 50% of the fundamental Physical harm dealt by a Lightfall Sword created by Glacial Illumination
- Wellspring of War-Lust: When Eula’s regular assaults deal Critical harm, Icetide Vortex’s cooldown might be decreased by 0.3s. This impact can happen as soon as each 0.1s
That’s the best Eula build we’ve put collectively – best of luck pulling her when the Genshin Impact Eula banner is out. In the meantime, for those who’re exploring all that 1.5 has to supply, try our Genshin Impact housing information to search out your means across the Serenitea Pot.