Flying Wild Hog has launched a brand new replace for its first particular person shooter Shadow Warrior 3, and identical to some previous replace, it addresses a number of a number of leftover bugs with tweaks and fixes.
The new replace, patch 1.07, focuses primarily on enhancements and fixes of that nature, corresponding to altering the default controller sensitivity, enhancements to purpose assists, numerous audio fixes, and extra. Bug fixes and enhancements corresponding to enemies getting caught within the environments, degree and collision fixes, making the wall-running extra dependable, and general higher stability have additionally been made by way of this replace.
Flying Wild Hog additionally mentions that they’re actively all of the suggestions that’s being given by way of their social channels, and can carry on enhancing the sport primarily based on that. You can learn the complete patch notes beneath.
SHADOW WARRIOR 3 UPDATE 1.07
- Fixed state of affairs the place weapon ammo depend may very well be incorrect on pickup.
- Changed default controller sensitivities .
- Aim Assist enhancements.
- Fixed it in order that Katana Elemental assaults can be utilized on triggers.
- Level optimisations.
- Various Improved performances.
- Various audio fixes.
- Fixed a rabbit’s curse.
- Stopped some enemies dodging freezing barrels.
- Fixed just a few cases of enemies getting caught within the setting
- Fixed just a few locations the place the participant may get caught.
- Fixed a bug the place Wang may very well be armless if the Grapple Hook tutorial was reloaded.
- Fixed the Tanuki sticking round when he ought to have moved on.
- More Improvements on the French (*3*).
- Fixed lacking Japanese translation in menu.
- Fixed a difficulty with the ice raft for machines working the sport at greater than 180fps.
- Various degree and collision fixes.
- Fixed the dangerous behaviour of quite a lot of demons in sure circumstances.
- Made wall working extra dependable.
- Improved viciousness of Seeking Eye on sure enemies (that had been being ignored).
- Improved character mannequin LoDs.
- Better stability when resuming title.
- Controller rumble fixes.