The brand-new year formally starts for PlayerUnidentified’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) with a brand-new Xbox One patch that was presented simply a hr back. It brings added quality of life enhancements, in addition to much-needed efficiency improvements as well as optimizations on the system.
“Thank you for your passionate comments as well as assistance as we transitioned right into 2018,” area planner “Hawkinz” composed on the official forums. “The group has actually been functioning carefully to boost the general gamer experience, in addition to pay attention as well as respond to our area comments.”
Some of the noteworthy modifications in the patch notes consist of the accessibility of first-person point of view (FPP) solo entrance halls in North America as well as Europe, with the assurance that settings will certainly be opened up in the areas too with time.
The brand-new Xbox One patch likewise resolves some of the “well-known” memory crashes in PUBG however not all. The programmer discussed that it is acting on every logged record however some of the crashes are intricate in nature. This recurring examination will certainly need time as well as is component of the roadmap.
- Aim velocity can currently be changed by gamers by means of in-game choice
- Player tool damages has actually been boosted versus cars. We will certainly remain to keep track of gamer comments as well as telemetry as well as make more harmonizing modifications as required in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking line will certainly be offered for NA/EU/and Oceanic web servers. We will certainly open up various other settings within those areas as concurrency permits
- Fixed a concern that triggered interior illumination as well as darkness to show up also dark as well as blueish
- Analog stick velocity included while leaving the aircraft as well as while parachuting
- PhysX efficiency improvements
- Server FPS somewhat boosted
- Client FPS somewhat boosted
- Some VFX got minor optimizations
- Music on/off choice included
- Addressed a number of well-known crashes
- Fixed a UI problem that happened when several gamers tried to loot from the very same resource
PUBG launched for Xbox One in December with the Game Preview program. Combined with the player-base from COMPUTER, the video game has actually currently exceeded 30 million players throughout the globe.