Planet Zoo has obtained Update 1.1.2. You can now obtain this patch on PC (Steam). You will discover that Planet Zoo Update 1.1.2 has numerous new bug fixes. Something that stands out is that they fastened various crashes as a consequence of crowd navigation and so they fastened huge cats with the ability to climb tall partitions to flee.
Planet Zoo is a administration recreation from Frontier. Set in an enormous zoo, gamers can handle small ecosystems for every of the animal species throughout the park, regularly bettering them by modifying the terrain and including toys and sights for animals to have enjoyable and study. It has a really particular employees design and hiring system, in addition to a 3D graphic engine that has an ideal realism to it. Below you will see the complete list of Planet Zoo Update 1.1.2 patch notes.
Hey Zookeepers! We’re again from our festive break and able to kick off 2020 with our first Planet Zoo replace! Thanks for your entire unbelievable assist, suggestions and persistence as we’ve continued to replace Planet Zoo. We’ve now launched Update 1.1.2, which accommodates a variety of fixes.
- Fixed a cloth streaming subject the place objects would load in blurred.
- Fixed a bug the place 1000’s of dung would crash the physics system on loading zoos.
- Fixed a crash on load of a zoo the place the audio system would run out of reminiscence.
- Fixed Cheetah feminine and Polar Bear with the ability to soar into water.
- Fixed various crashes as a consequence of crowd navigation.
- Fixed examine bins for object placement settings responding to keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed friends getting trapped by path enhancing close to them.
- Fixed friends getting caught on load.
- Fixed numerous crowd associated crashes.
- Fixed block of frozen fruit enrichment merchandise unlocking by way of Galapagos or Giant Tortoise analysis.
- Fixed inspectors not visiting zoos.
- Fixed Mechanics not repairing vandalised objects.
- Improved loading instances of zoos with a number of climbable objects.
- Fixed huge cats with the ability to climb tall partitions to flee.
- Fixed clicking a time line notification about breeding animals.
- Various localisation and textual content fixes.
- Fixed a crash when utilizing object choice shortcuts within the animal information pop up.
- Fixed a problem the place cancelling an animal transfer request at a selected time may trigger points.
- General bug fixes.
If you encounter any points please you should definitely let the builders know on their Issue Tracker to allow them to examine the issues as quickly as attainable. I remind you that Frontier Developments’ Planet Zoo launched on November 5, 2019 for PC.