Trickster, Technomancer and Pyromancer see changes to a number of perks.
During yesterday’s upkeep, People Can Fly issued its first set of steadiness adjustments for Outriders. As detailed on Reddit, the developer has modified it such that Historian, Monster Hunt and Bounty Hunt quests now not confer Legendaries for every completion. Players will nonetheless obtain rewards however this transformation was made to shut an exploit that noticed gamers amassing Legendaries in a short time.
Loot on enemies like Tooka Beast, Splittooth, Sandshifter and Coldclaw have additionally been adjusted since they have been “too beneficiant contemplating the required effort to take them down.” Times required for finishing Expeditions like Chem Plant and Boom Town have additionally been decreased for Gold, Silver and Bronze tiers since they have been thought of “too beneficiant” in comparison with others.
Of course, the largest adjustments have been made to bullet skills like Twisted Rounds, Blighted Rounds and Volcanic Rounds. The cooldown for the Trickster’s Twisted Rounds is now 25 seconds whereas ability nodes like Disruptive Firepower, Scion of Power and Outrider Executioner have had their energy decreased to 35 %. The Technomancer’s “Damage Against Poison” node has additionally been decreased from 30 to fifteen %. Meanwhile, the Vulnerable standing has seen its energy decreased to fifteen % from 25.
Outriders is at the moment obtainable for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC and Stadia together with Xbox Game Pass. Stay tuned for the following patch, which is scheduled for subsequent week and appears to be like to repair stability, cross-play points and extra.
General Balance Notes:
- Historian, bounty hunt, and monster hunt quests now not grant Legendary objects for every subsequent completion
- While rewarding gamers for finishing all of the Historian, bounty hunt, and monster hunt quests remains to be our intention, we did observe unintended outcomes when gamers repeated this exercise together with a particular multiplayer bug.
- With this rewards adjustment we need to eradicate this exploit behaviour whereas nonetheless making that quest line definitely worth the effort.
- Players who took benefit of this exploit won’t be punished.
- Adjusted loot on particular enemies: Tooka Beast, Splittooth, Sandshifter and Coldclaw
- These specific beasts are being too beneficiant contemplating the required effort to take them down.
- Chem Plant – Expedition time for Gold/Silver/Bronze adjusted to 650 / 1150 / 1500 seconds (Previously: 957 / 1303 / 1650)
- Boom Town – Expedition time for Gold/Silver/Bronze adjusted to 390 / 589 / 776 seconds (Previously: 422 / 607 / 792)
- Some Expeditions appear to be too beneficiant of their required completion occasions when in comparison with others.
- We need to keep away from such disproportionate discrepancies, as we imagine making all expeditions viable results in a extra various and thus extra attention-grabbing endgame.
- Critical Rating Damage Multiplier on Tactical Assault Rifle decreased to 165% (Previously: 175%)
- Critical Rating Damage Multiplier on Marksman Rifle decreased to 250% (Previously: 300%)