Here’s how to discover each weapon within the sport and receive some helpful improve supplies.
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… has 30 weapons in complete, some acquired by paying distributors and others found on the earth. As famous in our endings information, you want all of them so as to entry the entire endings. Let’s go over all of their places right here.
First up are the One-Handed Weapons:
- Nameless Blade – Your beginning weapon.
- Lily-Leaf Sword – Costs 2,400 Gold. Purchase from Village Blacksmith.
- Nirvana Dagger – Located in Lost Shrine. En route to the surface stairs, look for a scaffolding that has a chest. The weapon might be inside.
- Moonrise – Rescue the Southern Plain guards.
- Rebirth – Provided by the Prince of Facade as a reward.
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw – Costs 8,400 Gold. Purchase from the Facade Blacksmith.
- Blade of Treachery – Located within the Haunted Manor in a chest simply earlier than the boss combat.
- Beastbain – Costs 16,800 outdated. Purchase from the Village Blacksmith.
- Faith – Collected from the Forest of Myth’s Mayor as a reward.
- Ancient Overlord – Obtained from Prince of Facade as a reward.
- Phoenix Dagger – Costs 31,200 Gold. Purchase from Seafront Blacksmith.
- Labyrinth’s Whisper – Complete the side-quest “A Bridge in Peril.”
- Iron Pipe – Complete the side-quest “The Magical Stone.” To purchase it, communicate to the NPC on the Forest of Myth’s entrance and then Popolla.
Now let’s check out the Two-Handed Weapons you’ll want to purchase.
- Kusanagi – After finishing Ending A, obtained in the beginning of the subsequent playthrough.
- Axe of Beheading – Costs 19,200 Gold. Purchase from Village Blacksmith.
- Fang of the Twins – In the Haunted Manor, examine in Level 1 of the laboratory for a chest containing this weapon.
- Vile Axe – Costs 21,600 Gold. Purchase from the Seafront Blacksmith.
- Beastlord – Located in a chest earlier than the boss combat when visiting the Lost Shrine once more.
- Iron Will – Acquired from Gideon as a reward.
- Phoenix Sword – In the Shadowlord’s Castle, look for a chamber filled with birds. There’s a chest in it containing the weapon.
- Labyrinth’s Song – Complete the side-quest “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings”. Acquire the side-quest by speaking to Facade’s chief.
Finally, let’s check out the places for the entire Spears.
- Transience – After finishing Ending A, obtained in the beginning of the subsequent playthrough.
- Spear of the Usurper – Costs 21,600 Gold. Purchase from Seafront Blacksmith.
- Devil Queen – Located in a chest on the base of the Lost Shrine when revisiting it.
- Sunrise – Costs 21,600 Gold. Purchase from the Blacksmith upon revisiting the Aerie.
- Beastcurse – Located in a chest earlier than the boss when revisiting the Junk Heap.
- Captain’s Holy Spear – Costs 30,000. Purchase from the Blacksmith when revisiting the Facade.
- Dragoon Lance – Located within the Shadowlord’s Castle in a chest on the backside of the spiral stairs.
- Phoenix Spear – Costs 32,400 Gold. Purchase from the Blacksmith when revisiting the Facade.
- Labyrinth’s Shout – Complete the side-quest “The Damaged Map.” Speak to the Village Blacksmith to start the hunt.
How to Fish for Weapon Upgrades
Fishing is without doubt one of the many actions within the sport and whereas it may be helpful for buying fish and promoting them for Gold, it may possibly additionally internet some supplies like Rusty Buckets and Rusted Clumps for upgrading weapons. First, ensure you have some bait. Then head to fishing spots in Northern Plains or the Desert. For higher possibilities of buying the supplies, use Carp or Sardines as bait.