The Clown Prince of Crime has a devastating arsenal of finishers – learn to carry out them right here.
Mortal Kombat 11’s newest DLC fighter, Joker, is probably probably the most intriguing but. Not due to the all comedian guide and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe references however for his playstyle. Joker additionally sports activities some very good trying Fatalities and Brutalities which can be pretty ugly.
For Fatalities, be sure to enter an Endless Tower, choose Joker and change the AI Fighter on. He’ll carry out Fatalities continuously, permitting you to unlock the second with little effort. Brutalities should be unlocked individually to carry out them although.
The Fatality Inputs are as follows:
- Party Pooper (Mid): Down, Right, Left, Back Punch
- Pop Goes The Mortal (Mid): Back, Down, Back, Front Punch
Brutality Inputs are the next:
- Klassic: While near opponent, press Down + Back Punch. The ultimate hit should be from this and you may’t block within the final spherical.
- Playful Puppet: Down, Back, after which maintain Front Kick. The ultimate hit should be from Puppet Parry.
- Head Case: Back, Forward, Back Kick (amplified). You must carry out 5 C C D D E G E C and make sure that the ultimate hit is from an amplified C C D D E G E C.
- Batter Up: Back, Forward, Back Punch (amplified). The final hit ought to be from an amplified Birdboy Beatdown.
- Together Forever: Down, Back, Front Kick. Press Front Kick to fireside after which maintain it once more after that. Ensure that the final hit is from Getting Lit.
- Blam Blam Blam: Back Throw, repeated Front Punch and Back Punch
If you’re solely concerned about seeing simply how brutal these can all be, try the MK Fire and Ice’s video under.