New Deviljho weapons and armour sets are, of course, also being added.
Prior to Monster Hunter World’s launch on PC, Capcom had promised that even though monsters such as Deviljho and Lunastra that had been added to the game on consoles post-launch wouldn’t be available on PC at launch, they would be added not long afterwards. True to their word, they’ve fulfilled their promise- well, half of it, anyway.
As part of the latest update for Monster Hunter World PC, which will go live tomorrow, September 6th at 00:00 (UTC), Deviljho is going to be added to the game, which means, of course, that Deviljho weapons, as well as the Vangis α and β armour sets, are also being added. Additionally, the Dragonproof Mantle specialized tool is also being added, as is the Astera 3 Star Chef Coat costume for The Handler.
The update will also fix various bugs with slowdowns, connectivity issues, UI glitches, and other smaller issues. You can get a full rundown of all the things that have been added or fixed in the upcoming update via the patch notes below (as provided by Capcom).
- Added a new monster: Deviljho! (Includes new Deviljho weapons, and the Vangis α and β armor sets.)
Note: Deviljho will invade 6★ quests, 7★ quests, and high rank expeditions once you have completed the investigation for the “??? Rathian” in the main story. After completing certain conditions, you will unlock the Deviljho special assignment.
- Added a new specialized tool: Dragonproof Mantle.
- Added a new costume for The Handler: Astera 3 Star Chef Coat (Downloadable Content).
- Fixed remaining connection issues that were causing excessive error messages.
In the event a host is disconnected from a session, they will be reconnected as long there is a guest remaining in the session.
In the event that you are disconnected from Steam, it will attempt to reconnect and will not display an error message unless the reconnection fails.
- Fixed issues that would slow down processing in certain conditions:
When a large amount of thunder element effects are displayed
When breaking off parts of Bazelgeuse’s back
- Fixed a bug where some players could not exit the Poogie menu when changing their Poogie’s name.
- Fixed a bug where Limited Bounty information would be lost when accessing the bounty list at the Resource Center in offline mode.
- Fixed a bug where the help text for setting Online Sessions to private provided incorrect information.
Before: Make your Online Session invisible to searches. (Players can still join with the ID or via invitations.)
After: Make your Online Session invisible to searches. (Players can still join with the Online Session ID.)
- Fixed an issue in Arabic where the “Groups” guild card title was not consistent with other titles (guild card titles are displayed in English).