It additionally affords extra fixes to footsteps and battle chatter.
The latest patch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now reside. Along with two new maps and the return of Hardpoint, the patch seeks to repair a lot of points like crashes. Performance and stability enhancements together with weapon stability adjustments are additionally included.
One concern that the final patch failed to essentially repair was the amount of footsteps. The latest patch will increase the “occlusion proportion” with a view to filter footstep sounds which are behind objects. Footstep quantity at a distance has additionally been adjusted. The developer additionally confirmed that one other footstep change was coming to make crouching and ADS motion “considerably quieter.”
Battle chatter has additionally been modified in order that enemies can’t hear callouts out of your crew. Enemy callouts may even by no means be from your individual character. As for weapon adjustments, the 725 Shotgun has had its vary lowered whereas its ADS and Hip Spread have been elevated. The M41A has lastly seen its harm vary nerfed whereas its recoil has barely elevated. Check out among the patch notes beneath.
- Backend fixes to stop crashes and enhance stability throughout all platforms, embrace dev errors, and numerous efficiency fixes.
- Fix for just a few bugs the place some streaks and Field Upgrades had been capable of be flown out of bounds with out penalty. General out of sure fixes had been additionally added.
- Fix for a bug the place a participant being killed by an enemy with a Variable Zoom Scope wouldn’t see the zoom perform within the killcam
- Fix for the Semtex warning audio being heard on the identical quantity whether or not in a constructing or outdoors
- In Headquarters, gamers had been capable of place a Tac Insert and respawn when their crew owned the purpose. This has been fastened.
- Fix for numerous collision points throughout maps
- Added UI that reveals when XP occasions are lively in playlists menus
- Sprint and Tactical Sprint speeds at the moment are again to speeds in Beta
- Fix for a bug the place the progress of the bomb defusal may be seen by the crew that planted the bomb
- Fix for a bug that exposed gamers to UAVs once they fired their weapons, even when that they had Ghost and a silencer outfitted
- Fixed a difficulty the place if a number of Personal Radars had been lively on a crew, and are each marking the identical enemy, just one participant would see the enemy on their minimap.
Fixed a difficulty the place the throwing knife and Thermite weren’t inflicting the defend to go on the participant’s again when thrown. We’ve additionally fastened the problem the place explosive splash harm wasn’t working persistently. We’ll proceed to tune the Riot Shield in future updates.
Detonating an enemy claymore with bullets is now non-lethal when at full well being. We’ve additionally lowered the set off and harm radius and likewise lowered the harm width to higher match the set off width.
Removed the power for enemies to listen to once they’ve been known as out by the opposing crew. We additionally adjusted the enemy callouts so they’re by no means out of your Operator. Enemy callouts now use a extra restricted cone on the hip and much more restricted in ADS when calculating whether or not or to not set off. We’ll proceed to watch this and make further tweaks to Battle Chatter in future updates.
Slight enhance to recoil whereas mounting.
E.O.D. now clamps harm to a non-lethal quantity, assuming the participant is at full well being
Continued updates to participant visibility in darkish home windows and darkish areas.
We’ve elevated the occlusion proportion to filter footstep sounds behind geometry and adjusted the footstep quantity at a distance. We have one other massive footstep change coming within the subsequent replace which is able to make crouch and ADS motion considerably quieter. Stay tuned!