Title Update 3.22 is stay and filled with PC-specific fixes.
After going through an preliminary delay, Watch Dogs: Legion’s on-line mode is now out there for PC. Title Update 3.22 went stay at present and together with prepping on-line multiplayer for launch, it additionally incorporates plenty of fixes. Ubisoft additionally re-affirmed that the primary Tactical Op would go stay for all platforms on March twenty third.
As for the PC-specific points which were mounted, they embrace a bug that triggered an infinite loading display after beginning the in-game benchmark and sure objects not reflecting correctly when ray tracing was enabled. Issues that triggered efficiency to say no after hours of utilizing an AMD GPU or ray tracing have additionally been mounted. This is along with quite a few crash fixes.
Check out the total replace notes right here for extra particulars. Watch Dogs: Legion’s on-line mode is at the moment out there for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S, PS5 and Google Stadia. It provides 4 participant on-line co-op with open world occasions and co-op missions. There’s additionally Spiderbot Arena, a PvP free-for-all mode. Expect extra content material and updates within the coming months.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger an infinite loading display after initiating the in-game benchmark.
- Fixed a problem that will trigger sure objects to not replicate correctly whereas ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger a black display and invisible UI parts when loading up the sport for the primary time whereas utilizing DX12.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger sport efficiency to be drastically decreased after a number of hours of gameplay when utilizing an AMD graphics card and have ray tracing enabled.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger the sport to crash when shortly switching between app classes within the information app.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger the sport to crash whereas free roaming the Open World.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger the hologram through the More Human Than Human mission to not be clean when utilizing High, Very High or Ultra presets with DX12 enabled.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger the sport to crash when choosing sure weapons.
- Fixed a problem that triggered the Buy Upgrade button within the Tech tab to not be highlighted when hovering over it with the mouse pointer.