Ember Lab’s Kena: Bridge of Spirits comprises roughly 210 collectibles throughout its 10 areas. These vary from Rot and Meditation Spots (that are key for growing Kena’s max well being – see right here for extra particulars) to hats and Spirit Mail. If you need full one hundred pc completion and all Trophies, then amassing them is vital.
Also, although you would run round discovering every collectible in a standard playthrough, it’s potential to return to the world after ending the story. Since all of the totally different areas will likely be unlocked, it turns into simpler to backtrack and decide up any lacking collectibles. Let’s go over every collectible kind and what they do:
- Rot – There are 100 Rot in complete and their functions are manifold, from fixing puzzles to therapeutic Kena in battle and additionally executing particular assaults as soon as sufficient Courage is constructed up. Along with being positioned on the planet, a number of Rot are acquired by progressing usually by means of the story.
- Hats – As famous in previews earlier than launch, you’ll be able to gather numerous hats for the totally different Rot. Hats might be present in secret areas or inside chests however that’s just one half of the method. The subsequent includes heading to a Hat Cart and then buying the hat in query with gems (although this doesn’t apply to hats earned by progressing by means of the story). While many of the hats might be worn by all of the Rot at a given time, some of the rarer ones can solely be used on one after the other. Also, regular hats begin at 10 gems and go as much as 100 gems in value however the rarer ones require 500 gems every. In complete, there are 51 hats to gather within the sport.
- Flower Shrines – These are particular places which have been corrupted. You’ll have to defeat any enemies close by or resolve a particular puzzle in an effort to revitalize them. Revitalizing a shrine will reward Kena with gems and Karma. There are 24 Flower Shrines adorning the world in complete.
- Spirit Mail – There are 10 Spirit Mail to gather, and these are supposed to unlock the totally different homes within the village. By utilizing the mail, you’ll be able to take away the corruption that’s blocking a home’s entrance and entry any rewards inside. Each home has a mailbox in entrance which comprises a clue to the place its respective Spirit Mail could also be. Sometimes, there will likely be a battle inside of an unlocked home so preserve that in thoughts when heading in.
- Cursed Chests – As famous above, totally different collectibles like Rot, hats and gems might be present in numerous locations. This contains Cursed Chests, which have a pink glow not like the traditional chests. Opening them will end in a problem towards enemies, like slaying a set quantity earlier than the timer runs out, killing a gaggle and not taking harm, and so forth. There are 13 Cursed Chests general and some solely develop into out there after finishing sure sub-quests.
- Meditation Spots – These are used to extend Kena’smax well being. Many of these are positioned near main boss fights however may also be present in hidden, out-of-the-way spots.
To find all of the collectibles, take a look at Game Guides Channel’s video under. Kena: Bridge of Spirits is at present out there for PS4, PS5 and PC. Read our official overview right here for extra particulars or head right here for added suggestions and tips.