This is an in depth information on How to Defeat Rajang in Monster Hunter Rise. It contains all of Rajang’s stats, together with weaknesses, resistances, affinities, breakable physique elements, and an appropriate technique for taking down this Fanged Beast in Monster Hunter Rise.
How to Defeat Rajang in Monster Hunter Rise
Rajang is a fanged beast that was first launched in Monster Hunter World’s Iceborne growth.
It might be discovered in numerous areas, together with Volcanoes, Snowy mountains, and the Gorge.
Rajang is an ultra-aggressive creature that few have a chance of surviving in opposition to.
It sports activities highly effective arms that pack a punch and turns gold when enraged.
The Rajang is a really harmful foe to tackle with out studying about its weaknesses and assault patterns first.
We shall be going over all of its assault patterns in addition to its weaknesses, so you’ll be able to have a greater probability at slaying the monster.
- Rajang makes use of a sweeping assault the place it pushes ahead whereas sweeping his arms 5 instances. The fifth and last swing will finish with a floor slam which may trigger tremors inside an in depth vary.
- When Enraged, Rajang makes use of a floor slam assault which causes shock waves and has great energy.
- Rajang additionally has a respiration assault the place it lets out beams of sunshine in the course he’s going through. These beams additionally inflict lots of injury.
- It may also soar in the air and spit out lightning on the hunter, which causes the Thunderblight impact.
- Rajang has a roar assault the place it turns into enraged and may knock you again even if in case you have degree 5 earplugs geared up.
- It additionally has a slam assault that may trigger the bottom to break and the hunter to journey.
Weaknesses and Resistances
The Rajang could be very weak in opposition to Ice assaults.
Do word that utilizing traps in opposition to the Rajang is a nasty concept. The Rajang may even assault out of a Pitfall lure.
The horns, entrance legs, and tail of a Rajang are breakable, which makes the battle loads simpler because it reduces the beast’s dodging talents. Breaking its tail early on helps lowering its maneuverability loads.
Rajang Battle Tips
Take thunder-resistant gear with you so you’ll be able to nullify the Rajang’s elemental impact assaults.
Start the combat by going for its head and arms, as these are its weak factors when it’s not enraged. Once enraged, the Rajang turns to a golden shade, after which you might have to goal its physique and tail.
You can keep away from the Rajang’s highly effective floor slam assault by both shifting behind it or rolling in the course of the affect. Note that should you transfer to its again, the Rajang will generally shortly soar and alter his course.
The lightning beam may also be dodged by shifting to the facet simply earlier than it executes the assault.
As the battle progresses, give attention to its tail and head as damaging these will inflict probably the most injury and maintain the monster from making evasive maneuvers. You want to use ice assaults to break Rajang’s tail.
Flash bombs can work in opposition to it, however the Rajang tends to counter-attack with a sweep assault each time it’s blinded.