Along with absolutely unveiling Horizon Call of the Mountain, Guerrilla Games stunned us by asserting a giant new replace for Horizon Forbidden West. It provides New Game Plus, transmog, the choice to reset abilities, Ultra Hard problem, and rather more. In addition, there are a selection of bug fixes and enhancements.
Visual constancy in Performance Mode has been improved whereas a number of fixes for crashes have been applied. Progression blockers for sure Main Quests are additionally fastened and points in world actions like Rebel Outpost and Rebel Camps have additionally been addressed. Also, should you felt the tier 4 Hammerburst Boltblaster was dealing much less injury than the tier 3 model, it ought to now be fastened.
If that weren’t sufficient, together with replace 1.14, hotfix 1.15 can also be dwell. This fixes HUD components being displayed concurrently when beginning out in particular instances and customized problem not being restored correctly when loading a sport. Check out the total patch and hotfix notes beneath.
Horizon Forbidden West – Major Update – Patch 1.14
We’re so grateful for our extremely gifted neighborhood and are glad to announce that this main replace contains much-requested options, together with:
- New Game+
- Ultra Hard problem mode when deciding on the problem for New Game or New Game Plus
- Reset Skills performance inside the menu
- New performance to use a special look to Aloy’s armor.
- New Rewards accessible in New Game+ (Weapons, Dyes and Face Paints)
- A New Trophy Set
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Performance and Stability
- Improved visible constancy in Performance Mode.
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Fixed a problem in Main Quest “The Sea of Sands” the place development was blocked when attempting to open the valve.
- Fixed a problem in Main Quest “The Broken Sky” the place the hunt would grow to be caught if the cinematic was skipped too quick.
- Fixed a problem in Main Quest “The Dying Lands” the place the hunt didn’t progress after defeating the Grimhorn.
- Fixed a problem in Side Quest “Breaking Even” the place the beams that should be interacted with wouldn’t be current.
- Fixed a problem the place fast-traveling to Rebel Outpost: High Turning would ship Aloy some place else.
- Fixed a problem the place the campfire in Rebel Camp: Devil’s Grasp would stay unavailable after finishing the camp.
- Fixed a problem the place an goal wouldn’t be accomplished in Rebel Camp: The Hive
- Fixed a problem in The Arena the place the timer would proceed counting down after defeating all of the machines.
- Oops… Added World Datapoint 63, which may be discovered someplace close to the Widemaw website on the Isle of Spires.
- Fixed a problem the place the Tallneck shockblast would destroy all different machines.
- Fixed a problem the place the Fireclaw wouldn’t go into the Shocked or Knocked Down State when triggered throughout sure assaults.
- Fixed a problem the place the Behemoth would have the ability to chain cost assaults in speedy succession.
- Fixed a problem the place indifferent machine components might fall by means of the ground.
- Reduced the armor well being for the Quen Imperial Guard to be extra according to the opposite enemies.
- Fixed a problem the place the tier 4 Hammerburst Boltblaster would deal much less injury than the tier 3 model.
- Fixed a problem the place enemies would grow to be suspicious when recognizing an energetic Blast Trap.
- Fixed a problem the place some weapons didn’t give Valor appropriately.
- Reduced crafting prices for crafting Traps at a Workbench.
- Rebalanced crafting prices for Elite & Advanced Traps when crafting within the wild.
- Fixed a problem the place some weapon perks didn’t give the right values.
- Updated the Resilient Trapper talent with new values.
- Fixed a problem the place the Braced Shot would grow to be buffed in unintended methods.
- Fixed a problem the place canisters would have completely different rarities.
- Added an choice to point out or cover grapple icons.
- Added a “Pry Open” choice below the Hold/Toggle Accessibility Settings.
- Added an choice for overriding machines to modify to ‘Toggle’ within the Accessibility Settings.
- Updated icons for varied machine components.
- Performance and Stability
- Additional streaming fixes in sport.
- Additional crash fixes.
- Added Filmgrain to picture mode. Grain scales with depth: low values have small grain, excessive values improve the scale of the grain, which leaves the upper values particularly suited to black and white experimentation.
- Fixed a problem the place loot barrels wouldn’t get destroyed in a single hit.
- Fixed a problem the place overheal wouldn’t take the upper worth when consuming Health Potions and Food on the similar time.
- Fixed a problem the place civilians wouldn’t all the time reply to rain.
- Fixed a problem the place the Motion Aiming didn’t work for the second controller when utilizing the Co-Pilot function.
- Fixed a problem the place Aloy might nonetheless management a mount when within the Shocked State.
- Fixed a problem the place Aloy might crawl by means of a vent whereas holding a battery.
- Multiple localization and subtitles fixes and enhancements.
- Multiple lighting fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed HUD components exhibiting concurrently when beginning the sport in particular circumstances.
- Fixed a problem the place the dialogue with Untalla didn’t full the exercise after handing in all Black Boxes.
- Fixed a problem the place customized problem was not restored correctly when loading a sport that was made with customized problem chosen.
- Improved The Arena textual content readability in Arabic.