Want to know extra concerning the Genshin Impact Yanfei banner? Yanfei is a four-star Pyro Catalyst consumer that’s coming within the Genshin Impact 1.5 replace, and it’s extremely seemingly that her banner received’t seem for fairly a while. It largely relies on if she is the primary of the 2 upcoming Genshin Impact characters to be launched, or if that honour goes to Eula. That doesn’t imply you may’t put together upfront although.
So who’s Yanfei? Well, she handed the bar examination and is at the moment a practising authorized adviser in Liyue Harbour. She’s additionally half-human, half-illuminated beast, and she has entry to many magical Pyro-based assaults to decimate her foes.
It’s vital to make completely clear that the abilities and particulars listed on this information aren’t set in stone. This is due to the character of how she was leaked and the response of Mihoyo to these leaks, so do take every thing with a grain of salt. We don’t know the place she’s going to put in our Genshin Impact tier checklist, however right here’s all the data that we now have to this point.
Genshin Impact Yanfei banner launch date
There isn’t any set launch date for the Genshin Impact Yanfei banner. We solely know that Yanfei is coming to Genshin Impact someday throughout the 1.5 replace. There has been no affirmation as to which banner Yanfei will probably be showing in – both the primary Genshin Impact 1.5 banner coming round April 27, or the second banner coming someday in May 2021. This is all assuming that the plans haven’t modified from the data that was beforehand leaked.
Best Genshin Impact Yanfei construct
As a catalyst-based fighter, Yanfei is prone to be a bit on the weaker facet defensively, however has the potential to ignite opponents by chaining elemental reactions. You’ll seemingly swap her in to mix her Pyro expertise with somebody like Ganyu to amplify Yanfei’s injury output.
She appears to be centered on DPS so any objects that enhance how a lot injury her expertise do are useful. For the objects which are at the moment obtainable, we suggest utilizing the Solar Pearl (which you will get by leveling up the battle move to 30 and taking it because the BP bounty) as her major weapon. It bolsters her essential hit charge, whereas on the similar time rising elemental ability and burst energy considerably, which makes her assaults stronger. Combine this with the Martial Artist set for additional will increase to assault energy with each use of her elemental ability.
An various catalyst weapon that does require you to acquire it from Paimon’s Bargains is the Royal Grimoire. If you handle to get it (often rotating as soon as each second month), this weapon buffs her assault outright, and moreover her essential hit charges each time she hits a profitable assault. It’s not as constantly good as the primary one, however because you’re utilizing her regular and charged assaults regularly, bolstering the essential hit stat is an effective selection. Try pairing it with the Crimson Witch of Flames artifact set for bolstered Pyro injury and bonuses to the basic reactions.
Genshin Impact Yanfei abilities
Yanfei’s abilities can be found on Honey Hunter World, so we now have a good suggestion of what she will be able to do.
Normal assault – Seal of Approval
- Normal assault: Yan Fei shoots fireballs that deal as much as three hits of Pyro injury. When Yanfei’s fireballs hit enemies, they grant her a Scarlet Seal (as much as a most of three), and each Scarlet Seal held decreases Yanfei’s stamina consumption. Each time this impact is triggered, the period of any Scarlet Seals at the moment held is refreshed, and the seals will disappear when she leaves the battlefield.
- Charged assault: Deals AoE Pyro injury to opponents after a brief casting time. This assault consumes stamina and all the at the moment held Scarlet Seals, and each seal consumed will increase the charged assault’s AoE vary and injury dealt to enemies.
- Plunging assault: Yanfei plunges to the bottom from mid-air, damaging enemies in her path and dealing AoE Pyro injury upon touchdown.
Elemental ability – Signed Edict
Summons flames that deal AoE Pyro injury to close by enemies. Any opponent hit by the flames grants Yanfei the utmost variety of Scarlet Seals.
Elemental burst – Done Deal
When used, this burst summons a twig of flames to hurry any close by opponents. These deal AoE Pyro injury and grants her the utmost variety of Scarlet Seals, in addition to the Brilliance buff. Brilliance offers Yanfei the next bonuses:
- Gives Yanfei a Scarlet Seal each few seconds
Increases the injury dealt by her charged assault
- This impact lasts till Yanfei is swapped out for an additional character, or falls in battle.
- The Law Knows No Kindness: When Yanfei makes use of her charged assault, every held Scarlet Seal reduces a further 10% stamina value for the charged assault, and will increase the resistance towards interruption throughout its launch.
- Right of Final Interpretation: Increases the essential hit charge for Yanfei’s charged assault by 20% towards foes with well being below 50%.
- Samadhi Fire-Forged: Increases stage of Signed Edict by three (to a most of 15)
- Supreme Amnesty: When Done Deal is used, it creates a defend that absorbs as much as 75% of her most HP for 15 seconds. It absorbs Pyro injury 250% extra successfully.
- Abiding Affidavit: Increases stage of Done Deal by three (to a most of 15)
- Extra Clause: Increases the utmost variety of Scarlet Seals that may be held by one.
Yanfei passive skills
- Encyclopaedic Expertise: Displays the situation of close by assets distinctive to the Liyue area on the mini-map.
- Proviso: When Yanfei consumes a Scarlet Seal through the use of a charged assault, improve Yanfei’s Pyro injury bonus by 5% for six seconds. If this impact is triggered once more whereas the beforehand triggered Proviso injury bonus is in impact, the brand new Proviso injury bonus impact will change the lively Proviso injury bonus.
- Blazing Eye: When Yanfei’s charged assault offers a essential hit, she is going to deal extra AoE Pyro injury equal to 80% of her assault, which counts as charged assault injury.
And that’s all we all know concerning the Genshin Impact Yanfei banner to this point. However, there’s loads of stuff to do within the present Genshin Impact 1.4 replace, together with the very best Genshin Impact Rosaria construct, and the brand new hangouts. We have all of the hangout occasions for all 4 characters: Barbara, Noelle, Chongyun, and Bennett, so you may see each ending.