The Genshin Impact Scaramouche banner is formally on its method – in actual fact, it’s rumoured to release as a part of Genshin Impact 3.3 earlier than the top of the 12 months. The upcoming five-star catalyst consumer has been a fan favorite since his arrival within the open-world recreation’s story method again in 1.2, and his recurring appearances throughout our travels throughout Sumeru have solely served so as to add gasoline to that fireside.
Now, Hoyoverse has lastly confirmed that Scaramouche is formally an upcoming playable character, although he’ll seem within the Genshin Impact Scaramouche banner beneath a special title. While in your roster, the artist previously generally known as Scaramouche can be known as Wanderer, to distinguish this model of the Genshin Impact character from his villain origins. Read on for the complete Genshin Impact Scaramouche banner particulars, together with a full breakdown of Wanderer’s abilities.
Scaramouche banner release date
The Scaramouche banner is rumoured to release on December 7 to coincide with the three.3 release date. It’s presently unclear what this banner can be known as, however examine again nearer to the time for full affirmation of the finer particulars.
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) October 31, 2022
There has additionally been some hypothesis that Scaramouche’s banner additionally consists of Faruzan, an upcoming four-star bow consumer who additionally harnesses the facility of Anemo. Hoyoverse has but to completely affirm this, however their simultaneous character reveals actually indicate this may properly be the case.
Normal Attack – Yuuban Meigen
- Normal assault: Perform as much as three consecutive wind blade assaults, every inflicting Anemo injury.
- Charged assault: Consume stamina to construct up excessive wind strain, dealing Anemo injury as soon as its casting time is full.
- Plunging assault: Wanderer plunges to the bottom, dealing Anemo injury upon influence and inflicting injury to all enemies caught in his space of impact.
Elemental Skill – Hanega: Fushi Kakka
Wanderer harnesses the facility of the winds, dealing AoE Anemo injury earlier than getting into the Windfavored state. He stays suspended in mid-air and the injury dealt by each his Normal and Charged assaults is elevated during this state.
Wanderer consumes Sky-Dweller factors to keep up his Windfavored state. Additional Sky-Dweller factors are consumed whereas sprinting in mid-air. You could improve your suspension peak by leaping, although this additionally consumes Sky-Dweller factors. Holding both dash or leap causes a persistent consumption of Sky-Dweller factors with a purpose to keep Wanderer’s dash velocity or suspension peak. Wanderer’s Windfavored state ends as soon as all Sky-Dweller factors have been expended. You may finish the Windfavored state prematurely by casting Wanderer’s Elemental Skill or Burst throughout Windfavored’s length.
Elemental Burst – Kyougen: Shikiraku Gobandate
Wanderer compresses the ambiance right into a vacuum, dealing a number of cases of AoE Anemo injury.
Wanderer passive abilities
- Strum the Swirling Winds – The quantity of Mora required to ascend Bows and Catalysts is decreased by 50%
- Jade-Claimed Flower – If Hanega: Fushi Kakka comes into contact with sure components, Wanderer’s Windfavored state acquires a particular buff that varies relying on the factor in query. Hydro will increase the Sky-Dweller level cap by 20, Pyro will increase Wanderer’s assault by 30%, and Cryo will increase Wanderer’s crit price by 20%. Finally, Electro restores 0.6 Energy at any time when Normal or Charged assaults make contact with enemies, and this power restoration can happen each 0.2s. You could obtain as much as two totally different Jade-Claimed Flower buffs concurrently.
- Gales of Reverie – Every time Wanderer hits enemies with Normal and Charged assaults, he has a 16% likelihood to acquire the Descent impact. When Wanderer sprints within the Windfavored state whereas the Descent impact is energetic, he fires 4 wind arrows that individually deal 35% of his assault as Anemo injury. The dash itself received’t eat any Sky-Dweller factors, however the Descent impact is eliminated as soon as the assault triggers. After every Normal and Charged assault that doesn’t generate the Descent impact, the next assault has a 12% elevated likelihood to provide it. The calculation for impact manufacturing is finished as soon as each 0.1 seconds.
- Shoban: Mofuryu Hagyou – Wanderer’s Normal and Charged assault velocity is elevated by 10% in the course of the Windfavored state.
Niban: Ebirajima Tsuki no Shiranami – During the Windfavored state, the injury of Wanderer’s Elemental Burst is elevated by 3% per level of various between the utmost quantity of Sky-Dweller factors contrasted with Sky-Dweller’s capability whereas utilizing this talent, for a most injury improve of 150%.
- Sanban: Kusemai Yugao – Increases the extent of Wanderer’s Elemental Skill by three, for a most of 15 ranges.
- Yonban: Hanazuki Uta no Ukibane – If the Jade-Claimed Flower passive is triggered whereas casting Hanega: Fushi Kakka, Wanderer good points enhancement results that correspond to the basic sort in query, in addition to an extra random enhancement impact.
- Matsuban: Konjaku Torai Tono – Increases the extent of Wanderer’s Elemental Burst by three, for a most of 15 ranges.
- Shugen: Kasumimaku Katami Matsukaze – Every time Wanderer hits opponents with Normal assaults whereas within the Windfavored state, he offers a further 40% assault as Anemo injury, which can be thought of Normal assault injury. It additionally restores 4 Sky-Dweller factors; level restoration can happen each 0.2s for as much as 5 occasions over the length of 1 Windfavored state.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition $139.99 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate fee from qualifying gross sales.
That’s every thing we all know concerning the upcoming Genshin Impact Scaramouche banner and the Wanderer’s abilities. It’s presently unclear the place precisely Scaramouche will place in our Genshin Impact tier record, however we’re keen to guess the sixth Fatui Harbinger can be up there with the perfect. Until his release, why not try our all-time greatest Genshin Impact builds to tide you over? The 3.2 replace has introduced us a bounty of characters, and we advocate spending a number of primogems on the present Genshin Impact banner – should you get fortunate, check out our guides to the perfect Nahida staff comp and ascension supplies to learn to harness the facility of the pint-sized Dendro archon.