Want to know extra concerning the Genshin Impact Eula banner? Shortly after the discharge of Genshin Impact 1.4, Eula was rapidly datamined within the newest beta launch of the sport. Eula is a five-star Cyro based mostly Claymore person, some of the lethal mixtures we’ve seen within the sport for a while now.
As the captain of the Knights of Favonius Reconnaissance Company, Eula is a crucial a part of the organisation that works to guard the individuals of Mondstadt. It stays unclear why Eula, a descendant of the traditional nobles, would wish to be part of the Knights of Favonius within the first place. There’s a slight likelihood that the brand new Genshin Impact hangout occasions will showcase Eula’s backstory in a future replace, so keep tuned for that.
It’s essential to notice that the abilities listed on this information are topic to alter – we will likely be updating the web page as quickly as any new info is revealed. Judging by Eula’s leaked abilities, it seems she could also be highly effective as each a assist and DPS character. We have little question that she’s going to put extremely on our Genshin Impact tier checklist if her abilities stay untouched from the beta.
GENSHIN IMPACT EULA BANNER RELEASE DATE
The Genshin Impact 1.5 replace is prone to include each Eula and Yanfei, two of the newest Genshin Impact new characters. There isn’t any set launch date for the Genshin Impact Eula banner. Considering Rosaria nonetheless hasn’t launched though she was rumoured to reach within the 1.4 replace, followers could possibly be ready till April on the earliest.
BEST GENSHIN IMPACT EULA BUILD
Though Eula is a Cryo based mostly character, it appears like she behaves equally to Razor, the Electro based mostly Sword character. Eula primarily offers bodily harm when attacking, which means she isn’t centered on chaining elemental reactions. We also can assume that Eula is a solo DPS character, on condition that her abilities cease working as soon as she has been switched out.
Fischl not solely works properly with Cryo characters because of Electro and Cyro elemental reactions, she doesn’t need to be lively on the sector to have an effect. Utilise Fischl’s night time raven Oz to deal additional harm whereas Eula focuses on single targets as a substitute. Zhongli can be value contemplating because of his highly effective Jade Shields capability that may maintain characters alive throughout essential moments.
Again, it’s tough to say precisely what Genshin Impact artifacts and Genshin Impact weapons work finest with Eula with out seeing her in motion first. Similarly to Hu Tao’s distinctive polearm, Eula might obtain her personal four-piece artifact set. The Pale Flame artifact set boosts bodily harm by 25% with two items, and significantly will increase assault energy with 4 items.
GENSHIN IMPACT EULA ABILITIES
Eula’s abilities can be found on Honey Hunter World, so we now have a good suggestion of how she’ll carry out.
Normal assault: Favonius Bladework
- Normal Attack: Performs as much as 5 consecutive strikes
- Charged Attack: Drains stamina to carry out steady slashes, culminating in a single highly effective slash on the finish of the sequence
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the bottom under, damaging opponents alongside the trail and dealing AoE harm upon influence
Elemental Skill: Icetide Vortex
Grimheart is a mechanic distinctive to Eula – every stack will increase Eula’s defence and resistance to interruption.
- Press: Slashes rapidly, dealing Cyro harm
- Hold: Eula slashes forwards, dealing AoE Cyro harm to surrounding enemies, and consumes all of the stacks of Grimheart she possesses
- Each stack of Grimheart is transformed into an Icewhirl Brand, dealing Cryo harm to close by enemies and decreases their Physical and Cryo resistance
- Eula good points a stack of Grimheart with every Icetide Vortex assault, as much as two occasions
Elemental Burst: Glacial Illumination
Upon activation, Eula’s greatsword offers Cryo harm to close by enemies and creates a Lightfall Sword that follows her round for a sure period. While on this kind, any of Eula’s regular assaults, elemental expertise and elemental bursts that deal harm to opponents will cost the Lightfall Sword by way of vitality stacks as soon as each 0.1s.
When Glacial Illumination ends, Lightfall Sword explodes, dealing bodily harm to close by enemies. The quantity of harm this assault offers relies on the variety of vitality stacks the Lightfall Sword has accrued. If Eula is swapped out for a distinct hero whereas Glacial Illumination is lively, or she dies on the battlefield, the Lightfall Sword will instantly explode.
Genshin Impact Eula Constellations
- Lawrence Pedigree: Increases the Level of Glacial Illumination by three. Maximum improve stage is 15
- The Obstinacy of One’s Inferiors: Lightfall Swords deal 25% elevated harm towards enemies with lower than 50% well being
- Chivalric Quality: Increases the Level of Icetide Vortex by three. Maximum improve stage is 15
- Noble Obligation: Lightfall Swords created by Glacial Illumination begin with 5 stacks of vitality. Normal assaults, elemental expertise, and elemental bursts have a 50% likelihood to grant the Lightfall Sword a further stack of vitality
Genshin Impact Eula Passive Talents
- Aristocratic Introspection: When Eula crafts character expertise supplies, she has an 10% likelihood to obtain twice the quantity of supplies
- Roiling Rime: If two stacks of Grimheart are consumed upon the Hold model of Icetide Vortex, a Lightfall Sword Remnant will likely be created that explodes instantly, dealing 50% of the fundamental Physical harm dealt by a Lightfall Sword created by Glacial Illumination
- Wellspring of War-Lust: When Eula’s regular assaults deal Critical harm, Icetide Vortex’s cooldown will likely be decreased by 0.3s. This impact can happen as soon as each 0.1s
And that’s all we all know concerning the Genshin Impact Eula banner to date. Be certain to keep watch over this web page as we’ll be updating it as new info turns into accessible. In the meantime, try our Genshin Impact hangout guides on Barbara, Noelle, Chongyun, and Bennett to see each ending accessible for every of those characters.