Fortnite has received some details regarding Update 2.76 (13.20). This patch will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices. You will see that Fortnite Update 2.76 (13.20) has a download and install size of around 3.4 GB on PlayStation 4. Take note that the developers addressed quite a few important bugs and they made some improvements. Below you will find the complete list of all Fortnite Update 2.76 (13.20) patch notes.
- General: Missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
- General: Rage Emote fire effect remaining on/near players.
- General: Emotes playing over Main Stage music in Party Royale.
- General: Sandstorm Outfit missing hair.
- Battle Royale: Fall damage from Ziplines when landing in shallow water.
- Battle Royale: Epic & Legendary SMGs sometimes cannot be Sidegraded.
- Battle Royale: Damaging Marauders counting towards Storm Surge in Fortnite 2.76.
- Battle Royale: Chug Splash does not heal when thrown inside of a bush.
- Battle Royale: Supply Drops may sometimes push loot under the map.
- Save the World: Storm King’s AOE attack leaves the map covered in a bright pink texture.
- Save the World: Softlock/loss in UI functionality when opening Llama in Llama Shop.
- Save the World: Lobber projectiles may damage players or objectives near a wall.
- Mobile: Changing between Build and Combat mode while holding down the fire button.
Recently, the developers released another important patch for the game. You will find that Fortnite Update 2.75 was quite a small patch, as the download and install size was only around 450 MB on PlayStation 4. The developers only made a few minor bug fixes, for example, they fixed an issue on mobile devices where the shadows were darker than expected.
Fortnite servers do have ups and downs, and sometimes it needs some maintenance work to fix it up. If you want to know when Fortnite servers are down and also working again, check their official twitter account. I remind you that Fortnite Battle Royale of Epic Games is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.