In this Fortnite Rubber Duckies Locations Guide, we will list the locations of all Rubber Duckies that you need to find to complete the challenge in Fortnite Battle Royale. Season 4 of Fortnite Battle Royale is in full swing and the week 3 challenges have been unveiled. One of these challenges includes finding 10 different Rubber Duckies scattered throughout the island.
These challenges are part of season 4 Battle Pass and you need to complete these challenges in order to level up and move up the battle tiers to unlock cool content. Players have been presented with all sorts of challenges since the Battle Pass has started and it continues with season 4 where now the players are tasked with finding 10 Rubber Duckies to earn five Battle Stars.
Fortnite Rubber Duckies
These Rubber Duckies are scattered throughout the island but there is an easy way to find them. All the Rubber Duckies are located near water bodies such as ponds, waterfalls, and pools. You need to collect 10 Rubber Duckies to collect the challenge so we will list the location of 10 Rubber Duckies below. There may be more Rubber Duckies in the game but once you have collected 10, the challenge will be complete.
There is no compulsion to find all 10 Rubber Duckies in the same match. You can collect them in as many matches as you like. They continue to the next matches so collecting them should not be a big problem. Just make sure that you complete the match properly to make them count. Either win the game or have someone kill you and then exit the match properly to make them count.
We have listed the ten Rubber Duckies below for you to find and collect.
- There is a Rubber ducky sitting in the dried pool in Haunted Hills.
- There is a Rubber ducky sitting in the water next to the big house in Wailing Woods.
- Head to the Retail Row and you will find a Rubber ducky inside the house on the west side. It is sitting in a bathtub.
- There is a small pond on the south side of Fatal Fields. Head there and collect the Rubber ducky sitting there near the pond.
- There is a small Motel between Junk Junction and Anarchy Acres. Head there to collect a Rubber ducky sitting in the dried pool there.
- In Retail Row, there is another Rubber ducky sitting behind a gas tank on the lower west side. Destroy the fence and the gas tank to get to the Rubber ducky.
- In the same area, head to the north side of the Loot Lake. There is a boat bridge located here. Find the Rubber ducky sitting between a small boat and the boat dock.
- From the same bridge, follow the stream and head to the extreme south of the map where there is another waterfall. A Rubber ducky is sitting at the base of this waterfall.
- Head to the Loot Lake and find the Rubber ducky sitting at the bottom of the waterfall. This waterfall is on the south side of the lake. The Rubber ducky is behind some rocks.
- There is a bridge connecting Lucky Landing and Flush Factory if you follow the main path. A Rubber ducky is located under this bridge. This bridge is located on the north side of Lucky Landing.
Once you have collected these ten Rubber Duckies, your challenge will be complete and you will earn 5 Battle Stars.
This concludes our Fortnite Rubber Duckies Locations Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below!