Want to know the place to hunt the animals in Fortnite? This new season brings a number of new options. Whether it’s utilizing the brand new Fortnite crafting system to improve your new Fortnite weapons or making the Hunter’s Cloak, you have to to hunt animals to craft primal gear.
Currently there are three identified animals which were seen roaming the Fortnite island, every one present in sure areas. While the wolves are predatory and the boars aggressive in direction of absolutely anything, the chickens are innocent and cute. However, there are hints that extra harmful animals will probably be arriving quickly on the island and a few of them might even be tameable.
So be part of us as we go over each single Fortnite animal and the tough areas on the place to discover them, in addition to all of the steps you want to full so as to tame wolves. We’ve additionally had loads of hints concerning the new wildlife coming to Fortnite. It’s going to be a little bit of a wild time, so let’s go over the fundamentals of searching.
How to hunt animals in Fortnite
Actually killing the animals is comparatively simple, so long as you’ve gotten a gun. None of them have that a lot well being and you’ll get bones and meat for slaying them.
Here are all of the animals you may hunt in Fortnite:
- Chicken – We got here throughout this one shut to one of many mini-spires scattered throughout the map. They’re innocent and will run away from you. We’d additionally suggest trying wherever close to a farm. If you decide up a rooster and leap, you’ll fly for a short while, in an identical manner to Link in The Legend of Zelda.
- Wild boar – This one will be present in any woodland space. They’re often solitary and will assault folks and will defend towards wildlife attacking them.
- Wolf – This one will be present in any woodland space and often cling round in packs of two or three. They will assault something on sight, however keep away from civilised locations the place they can.
- Frogs – These will be discovered close to water and are additionally passive. Kill them to discover Stink Sacs for crafting Primal Stink Bows.
How to tame animals in Fortnite
Currently you may solely tame the wolf. Here is how to tame animals in Fortnite:
- Kill any animal and decide up its meat
- Find a wolf and throw the meat by aiming and urgent the hearth button to lob it
- Wait for the wolf to method the meat
- Run up to the wolf and press the immediate to tame the wolf.
The wolf will now be your sidekick. It’ll go after any enemy that shoots at you and will simply usually be the perfect canine good friend.
Upcoming animals in Fortnite
So far, we’ve solely had the trace from the official web site that extra animals are coming, however no affirmation as far as to what.
However, one attention-grabbing factor we did uncover whereas wandering across the map have been these eggs. They appear relatively giant for the rooster and not one of the different animals within the recreation can lay them. Perhaps Dinosaurs? It would make sense as that is the Primal season in any case. Breaking them open doesn’t yield a lot past a number of supplies, although the bones will be damaged for supplies that may be used for crafting.
And that’s what we presently learn about animals in Fortnite. As we’ve stated, extra will probably be coming as Chapter 2 Season 6 progresses, and there are hints at taming wildlife within the subsequent few weeks. Until then, it’s possible you’ll discover our Fortnite gold bar information to be relatively useful, as gold nonetheless has a serious half to play within the new season, or possibly you’re looking for the Fortnite golden artifact areas to full the problem.