Status quo is maintained within the newest weekly Famitsu charts for essentially the most extremely anticipated upcoming video games, as determined by votes from their readers. Final Fantasy 16 once more is on high once more, the place it was final week, and just a few extra weeks earlier than that. Meanwhile, Shin Megami Tensei 5 in second place additionally hangs on to its personal place from the previous few weeks.
Unsurprisingly, a lot of the remainder of the highest 10 is dominated by upcoming Nintendo Switch releases, lots of which have been common fixtures in these charts of late. These together with the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel, (*5*) 3, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, and Splatoon 3.
Meanwhile, Square Enix’s upcoming Triangle Strategy additionally makes it into the highest 10 at No. 10. Super Robot Wars 30 is within the high 10 twice, with the PS4 model taking No. 7 and the Nintendo Switch model coming in at No. 9.
You can full take a look at the total high 10 beneath. All votes had been solid by Famitsu readers between September 30 and (*16*) 6.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 620 votes
2. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 512 votes
3. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 451 votes
4. [NSW] (*5*) 3 – 448 votes
5. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 355 votes
6. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 299 votes
7. [PS4] Super Robot Wars 30 – 281 votes
8. [NSW] Ushiro – 246 votes
9. [NSW] Super Robot Wars 30 – 212 votes
10. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 205 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]