Xur, Agent of the Nine and weekly vendor extraordinaire, has graced Bungie’s Destiny 2 once more. He’s in Watcher’s Grave within the Arcadian Valley on Nessus till the following weekly reset and has The Colony because the weekly Exotic weapon. It’s a Heavy Void grenade launcher whose projectiles journey alongside the bottom and monitor enemies.
Stowing the weapon refills its journal from reserves. While not the worst Exotic within the recreation for 29 Legendary Shards, it’s outclassed by many first rate rocket launchers and machine weapons in PvE. It could be enjoyable in PvP, particularly with the monitoring.
The new random roll for Hawkmoon is Fluted Barrel, Surplus and Polymer Grip. The out there Exotic gear consists of St0mp-EE5 (Hunter boots), Wormgod Caress (Titan gloves) and Felwinter’s Helm (Warlock helm), every for 23 Legendary Shards. The Gensym Knight armor from Season 1 is that this week’s Legendary set, every bit costing 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Glimmer. Check out the most recent Legendary weapons beneath:
- Path of Least Resistance – Energy Trace Rifle
- Timelines’ Vertex – Energy Fusion Rifle
- Seventh Seraph SAW – Heavy Machine Gun
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 – Energy (*2*) Gun
- False Promises – Kinetic Auto Rifle
- Berenger’s Memory – Heavy Grenade Launcher
- Chrysura Melo – Energy Auto Rifle