Bungie’s newest hotfix for Destiny 2 is now reside, bringing a number of bug fixes. Perhaps a very powerful is for Solstice – a problem had prevented Silver Leaves from being awarded from sure actions. These embrace Sever, Altar of Sorrow, Blind Well, Dares of Eternity and so on. Players can now get hold of Silver Leaves from the identical.
The (*2*) marketing campaign mission additionally had an exploit that awarded Silver Leaves, which is now fastened. Weekly rotating modifiers have additionally been added to the Bonfire Bash exercise. Also, for these aggravated on the Solstice armor ornaments displaying a purple hue when utilizing a Stasis subclass, they need to now correctly show a blue hue.
On high of all this, The Last Word was dealing extra harm than meant. The difficulty inflicting this has since been fastened. For extra particulars, take a look at the total hotfix notes beneath. Destiny 2 is accessible for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC, and Google Stadia.
Fixed a problem that prevented Silver Leaves from being awarded when finishing sure actions. Hence the next actions now grant them:
- Altar of Sorrow
- Nightmare Containment
- Blind Well
- Dares of Eternity
- Fixed a problem the place The (*2*) marketing campaign mission could possibly be exploited for Silver Leaves.
- Added weekly rotating modifiers to the Bonfire Bash exercise.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed a problem the place this yr’s Solstice armor ornaments displayed a purple hue, fairly than a blue one, when utilizing a Stasis subclass.
- Fixed a problem the place the Dream Work origin trait would activate for different weapons, permitting overflow for all gear outfitted.
- You all owe a sure dungeon boss an apology.
- Fixed a problem the place The Last Word was doing extra harm than meant.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed a problem the place the Seashore Pack contents weren’t being obtained by gamers.