No Mercy will now execute bosses with 7.5 % well being remaining.
Roguelite motion platformer Dead Cells has a brand new replace arising, which has gone from alpha to beta stage. In its up to date patch notes, Evil Empire and Motion Twin have revealed adjustments for the brand new Tombstone weapon and the No Mercy mutation. Foes killed by the third hit of the Tombstone’s combo will trigger close by foes to be “doomed.”
This will spawn tombstones above them and deal harm. Enemies dying from this impact will add an extra tombstone to already doomed foes, although these deal diminished harm. Of course, solely foes which are in seen vary shall be doomed. The complete quantity of doom harm can also be capped at three waves.
As for the No Mercy mutation, it nonetheless immediately kills common foes which are underneath 15 % well being. However, the impact is halved for bosses, which suggests they should have 7.5 % well being remaining. It ought to nonetheless make for a superb clear talent, particularly when paired with weapons like Hokuto’s Bow. For extra particulars on the adjustments, take a look at the patch notes right here.
Dead Cells is out there for Xbox One, PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch. It’s bought over 5 million items until date and acquired one other paid DLC, Fatal Falls, in January.
(*23*) and clarified the impact of the Tombstone:
- A 3rd hit kill now doom mobs solely in a (seen) round vary.
- Only mobs caught in the preliminary vary are vulnerable to subsequent waves of doom. An icon denotes doomed mobs.
- Mobs can undergo at most 3 wave of reducing harm of doom.
The No Mercy mutation now works for a non-scaling 15% of mobs life. Effect is halved (so 7.5%) for bosses.
Graphics & UI
- The Collector’s Intern UI is not titled “The Collector”.
- Renamed the picket membership from Cudgel to Toothpick. The Cudgel is already the identify of a protect.
- Renamed the heavy axe from Guardian’s Axe to Oven Axe. Much extra coherent that method.
Quality of life
- Reduced the slow-mo impact of the Tombstone to extra bearable ranges.
- Added a visual countdown for the Broken Toothpick regrow.
- Added an choice to chain dodge rolls when holding the button. This doesn’t bypass the cooldown.