Despite being over three years outdated at this level, Motion Twin’s Dead Cells continues to obtain assist. Its twenty sixth replace “Everyone is Here!” may be its craziest but – it provides skins and weapons to imitate protagonists from titles like Hollow Knight, Guacamelee, Blasphemous, Hyper Light Drifter, Skul the Hero Slayer and Curse of the Dead Gods. Check all of it out under.
The replace will begin gamers with a e-book of riddles with challenges that should be accomplished for the outfits. Lore rooms should even be found to search out the weapons themselves. While Hollow Knight’s hero doesn’t fairly make an look, you possibly can get hold of the Pure Nail to assault up and down together with bouncing on enemies whereas attacking downwards (which inflicts crucial harm).
The Drifter will get their vitality sword and Hyper Light Gun – hearth the latter to mark targets and use the previous to deal crucial harm. More marks on a goal equals extra harm. As for The Penitent One, utilizing the Face Flask will deal self harm and convert 35 % lacking well being into restoration. Juan from Guacamelee can use Pollo Power to remodel right into a rooster that lobs explosive eggs round him at enemies.
Skul has a bone membership for slaying foes with a whirlwind assault as its secondary that offers crucial harm. Finally, the explorer from Curse of the Dead Gods brings his trusty machete and pistol – the primary two assaults use the machete whereas the third unleashes the firearm to deal crucial harm. Holding the assault button fees up a stronger ranged assault which is slower.
The replace is at the moment stay on PC and will come to consoles and Mac later. Check out the remainder of the patch notes under.
- Fire-related affixes can not seem on Ice-related objects, and vice-versa.
- Dropping a bomb when rolling not interrupts invisibility.
Quality of life
Added a brand new log system
- A easy system that can log the whole lot happening internally, to assist us perceive the place some bugs come from. No private knowledge can be logged.
- No modifications needs to be noticeable in your aspect, aside from log information showing in your sport folder, that you simply may need to embody in future bug reviews.
- Added the roles of everybody within the “Evil Empire” part of the credit. That manner you get to know us a bit extra.
- Added the flexibility to scroll by means of affixes within the Minor Forge menu.
- Mod assist up to date!
- Added a brand new Key system, permitting to go knowledge by means of ranges in the identical sport.
- Added a system permitting the modification of an exit door on subsequent ranges, even vanilla ones. Yes, you can also make an exit to Prisoners’ Quarters, in Prisoners’ Quarters.
- Added Timed Doors, No-hit Doors and Old Timed Doors to the extent scripting API.
- Added the chance to switch a Timed Door’s wanted time in the identical degree.
- Added an API name returning if a participant has a selected DLC.
- Added an API name permitting well being fountains to adapt to the present participant’s Boss Cells.
- Added a brand new button within the mod UI. The “again” button is now used… to return.
- Fixed the mob spawn system.
- Fixed the Boss Cells Tube reloading a vanilla sport when utilized in a modded degree.
- Fixed Cocoon not activating What Doesn’t Kill Me.
- Fixed What Doesn’t Kill Me cooldown.
- Fixed the flexibility to multiply Serenade.
- Fixed Boomerang not getting its ammo again if the projectile was destroyed in some circumstances.
- Skills’ actions can not be interrupted.
- Fixed a bizarre interplay between the Jerkshroom’s assaults and the Parry Shield, which might typically hit the participant when parrying.
- Fixed Demolishers dealing harm by means of Ice Armor.
- Fixed Grenades dealing unfavorable harm in some circumstances.
- Fixed Armadillopack not parrying Guardian Knights and Automatons.
- Hunter’s Grenade can not be used to reset the cooldown of different expertise
- Breakable props now comply with the identical technology guidelines as flooring decorations.
- Fixed participant tracks not being loaded when altering outfit.
- The Scarecrow can not be skipped.
- Fixed harm buff on invisibility not triggering.
- Fixed Stilt Village’s shortcut typically being not possible to get to.
- Fixed Tonic’s impact getting cancelled on any replace of the stock.
- Fixed Mama Tick’s behaviour typically changing into damaged after interrupting its motion.