Smilegate has launched a brand new replace for CrossfireX. Dubbed Babylon, the replace provides new maps, weapons, autos and turrets, and basic updates to enhance matchmaking. Check out the trailer under.
Here is the entire record of additives to CrossfireX in its Babylon replace:
- Two New Maps – Babylon is a brand new Occupation map obtainable within the Modern multiplayer mode, and the Satellite map is on the market within the Search & Destroy, Modern and Classic multiplayer modes.
- Reintroduced Maps – The Submarine map has been launched with Classic Knife-Team Deathmatch for a restricted Time. The Transport Ship map was added to Modern Team Deathmatch mode.
- Game Improvements – An improved matchmaking system, up to date management customization choices and extra customization of the minimap and enhancements to the usual purpose response curve.
- New Weapons, Skins, and Accessories – Four new base weapons added: AP-45, HAMMER MK2, KALASH-LMG and MODEL 1903, every are purchasable with in-game foreign money (GP), alongside 25 new weapon skins and three new weapon equipment.
- New In-Game Mission: Rise of Babylon – Players can earn the brand new KALASH-103 Alpine Strike weapon pores and skin and KALASH-103 Base weapon by enjoying the Babylon map for greater than 100 minutes.
- Free Event Battle Pass + BP EXP Boost Event – Players will have the ability to unlock as much as six free weapon skins, boosts, premium foreign money (CFP) and in-game foreign money (GP).
CrossfireX has gone via fairly a number of updates since its debut in February. It has gotten 10 new maps via updates, 12 new weapons, the Shooting Range mode, the Weapon Mastery system, the Specialty system, and management customisations.