Some easy ways to level up and earn powerful drops.
Destiny 2’s Black Armory content is now slowly rolling out, and if you need help finding your way around it, we’re here with this guide to show you what to do, and help find your way.
Black Armory raises the Power Level to 650. If you own the Annual Pass, but are under 550, you will see an increase in Prime Engrams, which will help you boost your Power Level up to 600+ with greater ease than you would be able to otherwise. Another leveling tip we will share is to grind the Blind Well in the Dreaming City—it’s a tough activity, but the payout is worth it.
HOW TO GET POWERFUL DROPS
Given the high Power level requirement demanded by Black Armory, you’re gonna want to be on the lookout for gear that boosts your powerful level. Doing certain activities, thankfully, is more rewarding than others in this regard. The following activities usually give you drops that are more powerful and will help you get to higher Power levels quickly.
- Gambit usually gives you drops for gear at +3/4 Power level in weekly bounties, or +2 when you rank up.
- Last Wish activities usually give yield gear at +2/3 Power level.
- Dreaming City also drops gear at +2/3 Power level most of the times, but can drop higher Power level gear as well. Exotics gained from Ascendant challenge bounties are at +6 power level, while gear gained from Dreaming City weekly activities is at +5 power level.
- Exotic drops in general can boost your Power level by anywhere between +3 to +7.
- Weekly and daily Crucible gear drops at +2/3 Power level.
- Flashpoint gear drops at +2/3 Power level.
- Nightfall gear drops at +2/3 Power level.
- Pre-Black Armory Exotic quests award gear at +3 Power level.
Thanks, Reddit user James_Sells.