Ubisoft has launched patch notes for title replace 1.4.0 of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla which matches dwell tomorrow. It provides the Tombs of the Fallen – 4 puzzle-filled environments that may be found all through the world. They change into obtainable as soon as the settlement is unlocked in the story and are tied to 2 new Trophies/Achievements.
As for the new occasion, it’s the Oskoreia Festival aka Odin’s Wild Hunt. From November eleventh to December 2nd, gamers can partake in new quests and actions like horseback driving and battling spirits in a event. Various “spooky” rewards are promised. The necessities for taking part are a bit of extra strict – you’ll must have accomplished both the Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire arcs alongside having a degree 2 settlement.
If that weren’t sufficient, the title replace provides new abilities like Perfect Parry which offers extra injury to a foe when parrying at the proper second and Master Counter Roll which permits for executing a Hidden Blade assault whereas performing a Counter Roll. Check out some of the patch notes under and the full notes right here. The replace will likely be 25 GB on Xbox Series X/S, 20 GB on Xbox One, 6.75 GB on PS5, 4.55 GB on PS4 and 20.31 GB on PC.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla replace 1.40
TOMBS OF THE FALLEN
Added 4 new Tombs of the Fallen to the recreation.
- Four puzzle-focused tombs are ready to be uncovered throughout England. Did somebody say Odin Rune?
- Unlock two new trophies/achievements upon finishing one or three Tombs of the Fallen, respectively.
- Access necessities: This content material is accessible upon unlocking the settlement by means of the important storyline.
OSKOREIA FESTIVAL – ODIN’S WILD HUNT
Added in-game help for the Oskoreia Festival to the recreation.
- Available from November 11 by means of December 2.
- New quests and actions, together with horseback driving and a event towards spirits.
- New spooky rewards.
- Access necessities: Players should attain England and full one of the first two narrative arcs (Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire) and have a settlement at Level 2 to take part in the Oskoreia Festival.
- Perfect Parry: Parry LB/L1/Q in the nick of time to deal extra injury to the attacker.
- Master Counter Roll: Adds a Hidden Blade strike whereas executing a Counter Roll.
- Improved Bow Stun Finisher: Initiating the Bow Stun Finisher will now shoot arrows in any respect surprised enemies in view.
Main Quests, World Events, and Side Activities
- Unable to work together with AxeHead.
- Unable to escort convey in quest “Old Friends,” marker didn’t transfer.
- Cavalier/Heavy Cavalry stopped combating when the participant was mounted on a Horse and was additional away.
- Basim and Sigurd didn’t observe the participant in Brewing Rebellion.
- Quest NPC may very well be beneath the world in The Thegn of Lincoln.
- Cordial Invitation couldn’t be began as a consequence of a lifeless NPC.
- Orwig Neverdeath didn’t spawn in Hordafylke.
- Couldn’t work together with NPC throughout Edmund’s Arrow world occasion.
- Couldn’t defeat boss in Binding Fate as a consequence of them spawning underground.
- “New Avenge Quest” celebration repeatedly appeared on the display when looting or interacting with objects close to the avenge corpse with out choosing up the quest.
- Unable to choose up Arc of Elan in the longhouse.
- “Exploration Area” didn’t disappear when monitoring one other quest.
- Discovery Tour: Viking Age – Quest goal didn’t replace in A Barter for Peace.
- River Raids – Removed fish to steadiness ration availability.
- Wrath of the Druids – Unable to work together with letter in Flann Sinna’s tent throughout Courting the Kings quest.