Ubisoft has unveiled the post-launch content plan for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
The Season Pass and free narrative content will come out on a regular basis, giving players a constant flow of new stories to experience. In addition, all Assassin’s Creed Odyssey players will have access to recurring free in-game events, introducing challenging enemies and daily quests.
Those that purchase the Season Pass owners will also receive Assassin’s Creed III Remastered and Assassin’s Creed III Liberation Remastered.
You can view the post-launch trailer below:
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Post Launch & Season Pass Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]
Below are the two Story Arcs included in the Season Pass (via the press release):
- Story Arc 1 – Legacy of the First Blade: This episodic adventure will introduce players to the first hero to wield the iconic hidden blade, changing the course of history. Players will learn more about the backstory of the Assassins and why they choose to fight from the shadows. Starting December 2018, episodes will be released approximately six weeks apart.
- Story Arc II – The Fate of Atlantis: In the second story arc, players will confront godly creatures and uncover the secrets of the legendary sunken city. In a surprising saga filled with twists and turns, players will get even closer to Greek mythology and the First Civilization. Coming spring 2019, episodes will be released approximately six weeks apart.
Below is a list of the free content that will be included (via the press release):
- The Lost Tales of Greece: Free episodic questlines will release regularly in-between episodes, providing a constant flow of new stories for players to discover. These quests will feature familiar faces and new characters from the world of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- Recurring In-Game Events: Each week a new epic ship or mercenary will appear, presenting players with challenging battles as they hunt down these powerful enemies. Daily and weekly contracts will send players on new quests across Greece.
- Discovery Tour: The educational tool will let players explore the game world in a conflict-free environment and learn about Ancient Greece’s monuments, culture and history.
- Many more updates, including new monstrous and mythical creatures to defy and a New Game Plus mode presenting new challenges and the ability to see how different choices affect players’ stories.
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 5.
Source: Press Release
Ubisoft has unveiled the post-launch content plan for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Microsoft Studios and Playground Games are releasing a car pack for Forza Horizon 4 that features some of James Bond’s most iconic rides
KUNOS Simulazioni and 505 Games announced that Assetto Corsa Competizione has entered Early Access, starting today
Microsoft Studios and Undead Labs announced today that the Daybreak Pack, the latest addition to State of Decay 2, is now available