The Forest has been out for a fair amount of time now, but that has not stopped people from playing it one bit. The game has a lot of complexities as you need to survive in the dense jungle and escape from a multitude of enemies, the deadliest of which will probably be nature. The Forest Guide may just end up saving your life.
Our The Forest Guide will tell you various different tips and tricks that you can use in order to survive much more easily in The Forest.
The Forest Guide
When you begin the game, you will first need to figure out where to find the loot. If you are looking for items such as chocolate, drinks, booze or batteries, then it is best to look for them in suitcases.
These suitcases will be found all over the map. If you want to find weapons, then it is best to look for them in the caves except those that can be crafted.
The food will be quite easy to find. You can hunt animals, find chocolate or use plants to get food. Lastly, the flashlight can be found in the same cave that has the hair spray. Let’s go ahead and take a look at some other The Forest Tips and Tricks.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some great tips and tricks that will help you in your quest for survival in The Forest.
Remember that you can hit the lady when you find the axe in the plane x4 times and you will be rewarded with her clothes. The red artefact will bring cannibals to you and the blue artefact will push them away.
They can also jump over the walls by using the trees. Lastly, none of the other players will be able to see you if you crouch down.
First of all, you need to build a small house at the start. Do not bother with a large house as it will be way too much trouble. After that, build the water catchers followed by the drying racks.
Once you have that, get a pot and start a fire. It is best to have your house in the water, as cannibals are unable to swim. Build your base there and use a raft to swim towards it, as your base will be indestructible this way.
The best loot can be found around the camps of the cannibals. However, there will always be enemies over there. You can either try or kill the cannibals before looting the place or you can sneak around and get as much as possible without being seen.
- Repair Tool = Rock + 2x Sticks + A lot of Tree Sap
- Bomb = Coins + Circuit Board + Booze + Watch
- Upgraded Spear = Spear + 3x Bones
- Crafted Axe = Stick + Rope + Rock
- Flaming Arrows = Arrows + Booze
- Watterskin = 2x Deer Skin + Rope
- Bone Armor = Bones + Cloth
- Arrows = 5x Feathers + Stick
- Skull on Stick = Skull + Stick
- Bow = Cloth + Stick + Rope
- Lizard Armor = Lizard Skin
- Molotov = Booze + Cloth
- Spear = 2x Sticks
- Rope = 7x Cloth
- You can use dynamite for chopping a lot of trees and a Molotov for damaging a lot of enemies at once.
- You can use the hear spray as a Flamethrower and use it on cannibals to burn them to death.
- Remember to use mud to hide better when crouching inside of a bush.
- The Rusty Axe is best for blocking so use that for defensive moves.
- Eat Blue Berries and use their seeds to farm more Blue Berries.
That is all we have for our The Forest Guide. Let us know if we missed something using the comments section below!