PUBG rose to popularity shortly after it was introduced to Steam Early Access, however, the game has come out of the early access but the game’s performance on PC is still not up to par and developer PUBG Corp has assured that upcoming updates, following the PUBG Update 13, will focus on the game’s performance.
PUBG Update 13 is live for the test server and focuses on introducing tweaks and balances for the M416A, Vector and more. For instance, the update now allows the Lightweight Grip and Half Grip to be attached to Vector and more.
- Both the Lightweight Grip and Half Grip can now be attached to the Vector.
- Some minor weapon balance adjustments:
- First shot from the M16A4 now has less recoil.
- Decreased the spread of shotgun pellets.
- Shotgun chokes and duckbills are now less effective at decreasing spread (so the effective spread for a shotgun with a choke or duckbill will be similar to before)
Furthermore, the developers have noted that the updates for the game follwoing the update 13 will focus on optimizing the game’s PC performance.
We’ve seen a lot of concern from many of you about overall performance. Addressing FPS drops is our top priority, and we hope to have more updates to address performance improvements soon. For now, the team will be trying out fixes throughout this patch cycle. Thanks for staying patient with us in the meantime.
Aside from bringing and balances and tweaks to the game, the update 13 also brings a ton of bug fixes and more. You can check out the full patch notes here.
PlayerUknown’s Battlegrounds is a multiplayer Battle Royale title developed by Bluehole for PC and is currently in preview for Xbox One.