Bungie is a company that knows how to learn from their mistakes. After the release of Curse of the Osiris on Destiny 2, where players that didn’t own the DLC were locked out of major parts of the game such as the Iron Banner, the company seems to be trying to make amends with the unsatisfied players. Bungie announced that they’ll try and fix the problem so that all features will be available for all players again. As it seems, the second season indicates the addition of new Destiny 2 Faction Weapons and now we can have a look at them too.
Even though we still don’t know when yet, new revamped versions of Faction Rallies and Iron Banner will be coming to the game baring new loot for your characters along with the old ones. Reddit user RBugaev put together a complete list of all the new weapons that will be added when the events begin. Let’s take a look:
Future War Cult
- The Dream – This scout rifle with above-average range and impact also comes with Armor Piercing Rounds and Snapshot Sights.
- The Doubt – A fast firing, 600 RPM auto rifle, this weapon also comes with perks like Snapshot Sights and High-caliber Rounds.
- The Defiant – The hard-hitting hand cannon also features above-average handling and some interesting perks with Drop Mag, Accurized Rounds, and Threat Detector.
- The Domino – Another above-average impact weapon, this sniper rifle features enhancements to reloading thanks to Alloy Magazine, Flared Magwell, and Pulse Monitor.
- The Decide – FWC’s high impact, high reload speed shotgun, The Decide comes with Steady Rounds, Flared Magwell, and Moving Target for available perks.
- Eternal Slumber – The Dead Orbit pulse rifle is optimized for stability thanks to bonus perks like Steady Rounds and Under Pressure.
- Controlling Vision – This silencer included sidearm takes a page out of Hard Lights playbook with Richocet Rounds and can deal added damage with the Rampage perk.
- Hollow Earth – Similarly to the Dead Orbit sidearm, this auto rifle also comes with Richocet Rounds, while giving the user added stability through Zen Moment and Steady Rounds.
- Dead-Ender – Though this linear fusion rifle may not have eye-popping stats, players can boost its stats further with perks like Particle Repeater, Projection Fuse, and Outlaw.
- Distant Tumulus – This Legendary Sniper rifle is similar to the FWC sniper thanks to perks like Flared Magwell, Pulse Monitor, and Extended Mag.
- Loquitor IV – Sporting a higher than normal range stat, this auto rifle is capable of dealing major damage at distance with perks like High-Impact Reserves and Richocet Rounds.
- Legal Action II – Another high range pulse rifle, players can increase its damage as well with Rampage and High-Calibur Rounds.
- Adverse Possession IX – A jack of all trades, master of none style scout rifle, players also gain access to stat boosting perks like Flared Magwell, Steady Rounds, and Moving Target.
- Quitclaim Shotgun III – The Legendary New Monarchy high impact shotgun looks to be a beast at close quarters with Assault Mag, Field Prep, and Flared Magwell.
- Interference VI – Finally, the legendary grenade launcher gets a slight boost from perks like Alloy Casing, Field Prep, and Implosion Rounds.
We still don’t know when the Iron Banner and Faction Rallies will be back but if the list is legit then we’re about to see some serious looting during the time.
In related news, an announcement came from game director Christopher Barrett who took to his official Twitter account to assure fans that a development update is coming next week that will include a lot of good news for the fans. Maybe that could be the time that we get to learn more about the revamped events?