The Fortnite Carbide and Omega Poster Locations Guide is regarding the Week 6 Challenges for Fortnite. Since you’ll be required to paint over 7 Carbide or Omega Posters this week, you’ll need to know of their locations. Thankfully, we’ve got your covered.
Fortnite Carbide and Omega Poster Locations
It goes without saying, you can only take on and complete week 6 challenges if you’re an owner of Season 4 Battle Pass for Fortnite. Yup, that’s the only thing that isn’t free about Fortnite. The second requirement, which is for the challenge itself, is the Spray emotes so get it equipped.
Now, you simply need to head to the locations of these posters and use the emote “Like a Dance” while facing them. Below is a list of several places where you can find these posters:
- Anarchy Acres: Head west to find a motel. The poster is located on a door at the south of the motel
- Dusty Divot: Make your way to the campsite situated on a mountain in the southwest of this region.
- Flush Factory: Head northeast to find a disco dance floor. You will find the poster within this building.
- Greasy Grove: Make your way to the Durr Burger restaurant and find the poster on one of the doors.
- Junk Junction: You can find the poster in the bedroom of the main building here.
- Lonely Lodge: Move south and head to the basement of superhero mansion to find the poster.
- Loot Lake: The poster is located inside a house which you can find situated in the middle of the region.
- Moisty Mire: Head to the prison here and look on the walls on the right for the poster.
- Retail Row: The poster can be found by heading to a small hut which has an RV parking lot.
- Snobby Shores: The poster will be inside a house high up on the tall mountain.
- Tilted Towers: A poster down the stairs southeast of Titled Towers.
- Tomato Town: Make your way into a tunnel nearby a sign on the door which says ‘Leave’. You can find the poster within this tunnel.
This is all we have in our Fortnite Carbide and Omega Poster Locations Guide. If there is anything else that you would like to add, let us know in the comments section below!