One of fourteen playable characters in Agents of Mayhem, you need to be fully cognizant of Yeti and his abilities, not just because you will have to use him and it is best to know what you will be dealing with when you do so, but also because you need to know when his abilities will be best utilized.
So, that brings us to this guide- here, we walk you through his abilities, upgrades, and core upgrades, so you don’t have to bother learning that by trial and error. Aren’t we nice?
- Cold Gun: Slows and freezes enemies
- Frozen Solid: A shockwave that freezes all enemies it hits
- Prisoner of Ice: A stomp that freezes all nearby enemies and supercharges your melee
- United Cold Front: Increase Max Shield
- Icebreaker: Increases Mayhem ability duration
- Frozen Concentrate: Melee damage increase on Frozen enemies
- Coldblooded: Increase Shield regen via Frozen melee
- Power of the Yeti: Gain 3 Empower stacks when reloading
- Osmotic Stress Ball: 20% bonus damage for stunned and frozen enemies
- Cold Snap: Permanently freezes your weapon for the duration of the Mayhem ability