Kingpin, who originally united all the gangs of Stilwater to push back against LEGION, has been recruited into MAYHEM, which means he will now be one of the fourteen playable characters in Agents of Mayhem.
Given just how important it is for you to be able to able to keep up with each agent, their abilities, their upgrades, and more- since in Agents of Mayhem, each agent is basically like a weapon in a loadout, and you are supposed to use all of them in appropriate situations- you probably want to familiarize yourself with him.
That is where we come in.
- Self Destructive: Sets off your SMG like a grenade, damaging anyone caught in the blast
- Anger Management: Calls in your boombox, leading to all enemies nearby to dance
- Assault Rifle/Shotgun Combo: Be ready for any situation
- Pain Reflex: Makes your ability available immediately when your health drops below 75%, 50%, and 25%
- Banger: Ends the Mayhem ability in an explosion that damages everyone who was dancing
- Rough Em Up: Automatically gives you the buff from your equipped ability when you get a melee kill