Agents of Mayhem requires you to use all characters, upgrade the all equally, and be familiar with all of them and their abilities, for you to be able to do well with its unique take on open world action. But there are a lot of characters to keep track of, and that can get understandably daunting.
That’s where we come in. In this guide, we walk you through the gadgets, abilities, and upgrades that Daisy can get in Agents of Mayhem.
- Lead-Lined Pads: Melee damage inflicts Knockback.
- Kick Out the Jams: A multitude of temporary perks- cools your gun, is Fortified, temporarily Hastened, and can ram enemies for high damage. A shockwave will Knockback and damage nearby enemies as well, when cooled.
- Quick Pass: The same as Kick Out The Jams, except without the Knockback shockwave, and with a longer duration
- Slow Burn: The same as Kick Out The Jams, but in addition, also makes your gun accrue less heat
- Gut Puncher Ammo: You will inflict Enfeeble 1/4 times you use the minigun
- Derby Stance: Gives you 20% increased Health and 20% increased Shield.
- Caged Heat: Maximum weapon heat goes up by 20%.
- Wildfire: Gives you Empower when Heat is maxed out
- Derby Doll: Increases Mayhem Ability duration in 5% increments
- Firebrand: Decreases Weapon Spin Up in 5% increments
- Snowplow: Increases Special Ability Damage in 4% increments
- Lead Jammer: Increases Max Health in 2% increments
- Rough Rider: For each person killed during Mayhem ability, gain Health back
- Standing Tall: Gain Fortify while in Fine Aim
- Body Cleanse: Lose all debuffs when Daisy uses Special Ability.